Mrs. Mamberli : The Vampire

Part 02

"How many members live in the house?" Namjoon said while removing the cap of the pen to note every important information.

" Six." Mr. Mamberli replied while counting the numbers with his fingers to secure his counting.

" I see..tell me their names ."Namjoon said without glancing at Mr. Mamberli.

" My first son, Zaki, my second son, Zohn , a maid named Loren, my wife Sara, our nurse, Morlen and me." Mr. Mamberli replied.

" Did something happen before Sara's this peculiar behavior?" Yn asked while looking in to the diary to find out what Namjoon was writing.

"No nothing that much important." Mr. Mamberli looked at the ceiling and the fan too.

" Hmm..ok we will go to your house to investigate a little or a lot ." Namjoon got up from the chair to indicate that Mr. Mamberli should leave.

Reading Namjoon's gestures Mr. Mamberli got up making his chair go a little back by the force of him getting up.

". Which time will be ideal to visit your home, Mr. Mamberli?" Namjoon asked putting his hands inside the pockets of the jacket which he was wearing.

"Any time you wish I am always free as you know the The Christmas holidays are going on." A reply was to be heard.

"Not to be rude but, why are you wearing a muffler and cap? I mean the heater in on but still..." Rm asked feeling a little awkward.

"Oh..hehehe, actually I was so much into the conversation that I was unable to focus on it now my neck and head is sweating badly." Mr. Mamberli stretched out his a hand and folded it then he scratched the backside of his head in embarassment.

"Good bye and goodnight too, Mr. Mamberli." Both of them wished.

"Same to you. I will be waiting for the doorbell ."

"Hope we won't make you wait for so long."Namjoon said while going to the exit door.

" bye." Mr. Mamberli waved.

Mr. Mamberli stepped out and reached to his cab.

TIME SKIP : 2 DAYS AFTER

Namjoon: Yn are you ready ?

"Yup!" Her voice came but she was no where to be seen.

"Yn ,hurry." Namjoon said while looking at his watch.

Yn rushed down the stairs.

"Don't rush"

They both went out of the house and went their cab.

Ting tong🔔

" Oh please come in ." Mr. Mamberli greeted both of them with a pleasant warm smile.

"Sure" Namjoon said while removing his shoes soon his eyes went to Yn who was waiting on the door mat waiting for him to come and join her.

They went in side.