38; Annyeonghi Gaseyo.

Start from the beginning

"Who is that?" He found himself asking, the question directed to the only other person that seemed to be with him at the moment.

Benazir must've seem whomever captured his attention because she hummed, "A newcomer in our class." She answered dismissively. "We're seatmates, she's nice."

"You know her?" He slanted his gaze in the direction of Benazir, whom wasn't visible due to the angle of the camera. Her voice could be heard clearly though.

"Of course." She confirmed. "I literally just said we're seatmates. Her name's Amina Ibrahim. A transfer student from another state. Heard she just moved here."

He didn't answer, he simply hummed then looked away, setting his gaze anywhere else. However, not even a second later, he looked in the direction he saw her again, his lips slanting into a small smile before the first part of the video came to an end, with a caption disappearing along with the video. 'I may nor may not had starting having a crush on you then.'

A new text came onto the black screen, in the same animation as earlier.

17th SEPTEMBER, 2015.

THE FIRST TIME WE SPOKE.

This time around, the video didn't contain any conversation. Rather, it simply showed her and Benazir sitting in their classroom. Judging from their positions, and the way they chatted away. It was lunchbreak.

Eventually, the video focused on just her. He must've zoomed it to cut out Benazir, leaving just her. As if knowing what was going on, she turned around, her gaze falling on him only for her to instantly glare at him, her lips slanted into a deep frown.

It was just after they'd spoken for the first time, and with him being, Aahil, he decided to make fun of her short stature to the point of annoying her, before he walked away. Not before sneaking that video though it seemed.

Amina couldn't remember the day clearly, but she could remember some parts of it. She was hoping the so called cousin of Benazir would be as nice as the girl was, only for her to see the exact opposite.

She picked up in instant dislike towards him then.

That video ended, and was followed by a few more sneak shots of her back then. There was none that was creepy, just random moments she happened to spend with him having being close to Benazir. They weren't in the same set, he was in his final year and they were only in ss1 then. Still, Benazir was pretty popular back then and got along with his set so they often were around them.

And every single chance they met, he used every second of it to pick on her in particular. He never misses a chance of it. Who would've thought he ended up documenting some of the moments? Their school didn't allow phones to be used, but they made exceptions for cameras as they encouraged students to have something to keep memories of their days. So, they used cameras back then to keep moments.

Truth be told, she has some that he was involved in as well, and was aware that he recorded some of them since she was aware then—she just chose to ignore it because she believed with the way he was treating her, he would just delete it afterwards. At one point, she even convinced herself he was doing it for Benazir to get the clips she wanted for her vlogs since he later on seemed to be supportive of it.

He was right though. She did eventually drop it just like that because she lost interest in it anymore.

There were a few scenes though that had Amina baffled for instance, like the one where she trekked back home, and weirdly enough, he was there as well. From the video, it showed she had earpiece plugged in her ears, while she typed away something on her phone giving little care to her environment.