63

Chapter 63 The game continues.

Jingu Si Zhou never thought that one day he would have afternoon tea with these two cursed spirits who had no chance of becoming his pets.

Zhenren and Luohu sat opposite him.

Jingu Sizhou put on the earphones. He didn't want to be thought of as a lunatic talking to two cursed spirits that ordinary people couldn't see, so he could only pretend to make a phone call.

"Hiru, are you really not allowed to let me conduct experiments on you?"

Masato asked him again.

Jin Gong Si Zhou's tone was helpless but with a hint of tolerance. He decisively refused: "No."

The real man tilted his head, with no trace of blood on his pale face. He looked at him with coveted eyes, which made Jin Gong Si Zhou feel like he was Like prey targeted by hunters.

"When I can defeat Zhou, I will experiment with you again."

Sooner or later, he would be able to get this perfect experimental subject.

Just wait until he becomes stronger, stronger than him.

Luohu still looked world-weary, staring out the window with a sad side face.

I don't know how he, a cursed spirit, could have so many emotions.

The troubled real person has been brought to this point?

Jingu Si Zhou was lucky that these two pets ran away. After getting along with each other for a while, these two cursed spirits were known to be two rebels.

You will not be loyal to him just because you have fed him for a few days.

Who knows one day, the claws will be aimed at him.

The real person is still eyeing him for experiments, which is really not easy at all.

Luo Hu sighed: "I am consciously looking for thoughtful curse spirits. Apart from me and Zhenren, there are only..." He did

not say the rest of the words. He glanced at Jingu Sihi who was drinking milk tea and continued to look at him. Outside the window, it is bright but sad.

If he had a different appearance, he would be a melancholy handsome man.

Looking at a "Mount Fuji" melancholy, Jingu Sihi is particularly complicated.

"Leo Hu, you are too thoughtful."

Leo Hu disagreed: "I just have my own ideas."

Shen Gong Si Zhou said seriously: "If there is a world where only the strong and the weak can survive, are you willing to go there? "

Is this a world where only the strong deserve to live?"

Luohu was excited: "Does such a world really exist?"

Jingu Sijiu nodded without guilt: "Of course."

Isn't it a copy world where strong people Only those who have entered the level can leave alive. Either the NPCs in the dungeon will survive, or the person who entered the level will die.