33

Chapter 33 The octopus becomes the leader!

Plot, plot again!

Kamiya Shihiru decided to do something to protest.

"Captain, is it true that the plot cannot be skipped?"

Captain: "The plot is related to the subsequent game, so it cannot be skipped."

Jingu Shizu complained: "An hour of game, half an hour of plot. You can have a plot, but you can't. It's affecting my game play!"

He was done because he couldn't handle the plot.

New drawings have also been produced because the plot cannot be collected!

"It is recommended to create a small window to play the plot so that it does not affect my gameplay."

Captain: "Your suggestion has been submitted."

Shen Gong Si Zhou smiled, exited the game, and clicked to uninstall.

Fuck, I can't uninstall it.

OK, you can't uninstall it, right?

"Whoever wants to watch this plot can watch it. I won't accompany you."

The sound of electric current rang out.

"Your suggestion has been submitted. Please update the game. Restart your phone and unlock the small window to play the plot."

Satisfied, Jingu Siju updated the game after the update interface popped up on his phone.

After restarting the phone and entering the game, a small window appears in the upper left corner to play the story.

Jingu Sihi clicks on the map and can play normally.

He first harvested a wave of mature plants and then planted them.

He made a small profit by selling the plants.

The architectural drawings unlocked a new building-Miss Puff's Driving School.

After the building is completed, the NPC Miss Puff will be unlocked.

After Jingu Si Zhou collected the materials, he went back and forth on several maps to figure out where to place Miss Puff's driving school.

Since it is a driving school, you must learn to drive and need an open space.

The Secretary of the Shrine opened the Conjuring College at midnight and took a fancy to the playground of the Conjuring College.

Open enough.

An open space was chosen and Miss Puff's driving school was built on it.

The driving school is not large and only occupies a 3x3 box on the map.

A sign was erected that read: Under Construction.