36

Chapter 36 Are you ready to cry for the cunning villain? 

Driving a vehicle requires a total of three laps. After seeing the introduction of the track and props, Jingu Shihiru showed a meaningful expression.

This familiar feeling, these similar props and tracks.

Jingu Shihiro: "I'm tired of Nintendo's warnings."

Captain: "..."

Jingu Shihiro chose a jellyfish as his image and two mini cars, which were extremely cute.

It's a pity that there is no plumber in overalls, and Jingu Sihi gave a bad review.

If you copy, you must copy it thoroughly!

A countdown flashed on the screen: three, two...

Before one could reach one, SpongeBob ran away.

A gust of wind blew past Puff's face, catching him off guard.

Spongebob: "Make way, everyone, give way."

The kart ran rampant and hit Sandy's car. It spun around on the track and flew out, only to be pulled back again.

Jingu Si Zhou: "?"

How come a dog got away! Do you understand the rules?

Sandy stepped on the accelerator, and the exhaust gas went straight towards Atsushi Nakajima.

This made Atsushi Nakajima cough non-stop, and his face was blackened by the exhaust fumes.

"Get ready, SpongeBob!"

Sandy declared war on him.

Spongebob said "a little" backwards a few times and hit the stone pillar next to him, causing the stones to scatter on the ground.

Puff screamed: "SpongeBob! Be safe! Be safe! Watch the road!"

Gojo Satoru moved his arms: "I'm going to get serious."

No one is his opponent, and the first place must be his.

I am the only one in the world, a small track is nothing!

He stepped on the accelerator and rushed out, then fired a curse with his backhand.

Xia Youjie turned a corner to avoid his attack.

There was a dog, but he didn't say who it was.

It's no longer just a competition.

The fight has been started and no one can escape!

Xia Youjie summoned the curse spirit, and the ghost-like curse spirit dressed in white suddenly emerged from the ground.

Nanami Kento frowned slightly, increased his power, and ran over directly.

Cursed Spirit: "..."

Haihara Xiong was startled. He quickly turned the steering wheel to the left to avoid her, but he collided with Miyazawa Kenji.