48

Chapter 48: I seem to have seen this baby somewhere.

Shen Gong Si Zhou asked them to look up.

Behind this villa, there is a large area of ​​green plants, and gardeners carefully prune the green plants every day.

The ivy climbed all the way up along the cracks in the wall, decorating the ancient villa with greenery.

This side is the back of the room where they live.

Jinguji Hiru said slowly: "The third floor is the room where the housekeeper lives for people who come to the exchange meeting. On the fourth floor, Noburo Tsuruta lives alone. Take a closer look at the difference between the third and fourth floors."

Conan He and Toru Amuro looked up at the same time.

"It's a curtain."

The two people said the difference almost at the same time.

Jingu Shihiru pointed at the photo: "Compare that photo with the window sill on the fourth floor."

Conan held up the photo and compared it: "It's right."

Toru Amuro said: "The curtains on the third floor are all light green. , and the rows on the fourth floor are all light blue. The corner of the curtains exposed in this photo and a little bit of the wall exposed above and below are all opposite to the windows on the fourth floor." Jingu Si Zhou reminded: "The fourth floor

is Only Noburo Tsuruta lives here."

The next step is to focus on investigating Noburo Tsuruta.

If you search for the name Noburo Tsuruda on the Internet, you can find a lot of news about him.

He has a successful career, is elegant and kind, and has a good relationship with his wife.

Eight out of ten articles in the news praise Noburo Tsuruta's married life.

Toru Amuro swiped her phone: "Noburo Tsuruda's wife is three years older than him, and the blurred woman in this photo is obviously not that old."

Conan: "The loving couple is just superficial, but the simple picture of Tsuruta Why would Noburo Oita want to blackmail him so much about Noburo Noburo's cheating? Even if it was exposed, Noburo Tsuruta would not be able to kill Noburo Oita." Hattori Heiji lowered his voice and said, "You know Noburo Tsuruta

actually He was born into a poor boy, and his wife was a young lady from the Tenshin Group, who was married to Noburo Tsuruta. His parents only had one daughter, and she was married. The only reason why a young lady got married was because of love. . But her parents are not people who don’t know what to do. They know that their daughter has no talent to run a company, and the company will most likely fall into the hands of her husband in the future. Therefore, they asked Noburo Tsuruta to sign it when they got married. The agreement was made, and one of the provisions included that if he cheated and divorced, Noburo Tsuruta would voluntarily leave the house."

Jingu Shihiru: "This motive is very strong. If his cheating is exposed and his wife divorces him, Then he will have nothing. This is why Koitamasa said that this secret is worth the money."