59

Chapter 59 The God Comes to

the World There is an extra person across the table from Si Zhou of the Shrine.

Looking at the past, Jingu Si Zhou only had one thought - the ghost is still lingering.

"Let's share a table."

Jingu Sizhou said directly: "There are so many empty seats, so you definitely want to share a table with me?"

Fushihei Shi'er smiled frivolously: "Because I want to make friends with you."

Jingu Sizhou was ruthless. Rejection: "I'm sorry, I don't want to."

"That's a pity."

He said this, but there was no regret at all on his face.

The waiter was called to take the order, and he got one according to what Jinguji Hiru ordered.

Jingu Si Zhou didn't want to pay too much attention to this person.

After several encounters, Jingu Si Zhou could tell that this was a bohemian person who was not restricted by rules and dared to think and act. Not to mention, he seems to have an unstable job.

Being associated with this man is bound to lead to trouble.

AA gloated: "The other person is not kind."

Shen Gongsi Zhou replied softly: "You can laugh now, but when the punishment is over, you won't be able to laugh anymore."

AA smiled stiffly.

Forgot about this dog, I just reported him again.

When other people were around, Jingu Si Zhou avoided words like "infinite" and "master brain" from his mouth that would arouse suspicion among his deskmates when he was chatting with AA.

This man was very perceptive, and his probing gaze from time to time was very oppressive, so Jingu Si Zhou had to be careful.

He had obviously forgotten that one night, he showed the awesomeness of interstellar high-tech weapons in front of this man.

The disadvantage of not using your brain is that you will put unimportant memories in the corner of your brain and slowly accumulate dust. If you don't look for them specifically, you won't be able to remember them at all.

Fuheishier played with the wine glass and would look at his table partner from time to time.

The subject seemed to be deliberately ignoring him and continued chatting with the person on the other end of the phone.

Fuheishier noticed that he had to look up from time to time. It's like there is a big screen in front of you.

Jingu Sizhou finished his meal and left without paying any attention to the people sharing the table with him.

AA is still mocking him, a person who ranks first in the standings in an infinite world is so afraid of things.

Jingu Sizhou put on a mask and said in a muffled voice: "I won't cause trouble if I can. I'm not impulsive and brainless like you."