Part 52: A Surprising Land! Welcome to the Ever After?!

You aren't sure how long you and Weiss have been falling through the darkness but you hold your girlfriend to your chest.

Y/N: I love you, Weiss

If this was truly the end, you wanted those to be your final words.

Vice: Y/N! I see a light! Is that heaven?! Wait can I even go to heaven?!

You want to shut Vice up but you notice a light too. You find yourself falling towards an island with a massive tree.

Vice: We're gonna go splat on the beach!

You pull yourself and Weiss towards the ocean and shield the white haired girl as you hit the water with a splash. You surprisingly don't die on impact and manage to swim to shore while holding onto Weiss.

Weiss: Where are we?

Y/N: No idea... But maybe the others are here.

The two of you look around.

Weiss: Ruby?! Blake?!

Y/N: Yang?! Anyone?!

You hear Blake's voice.

Blake: Y/N? Weiss? Over here!

You run towards the voice and find the Cat Faunus. Weiss hugs her and you check your surroundings.

Blake: This place is so odd...

Y/N: Wherever we are, we need to find Ruby and Yang. Then we can figure out how to get home.

You hear rustling in the bushes and something shoots out of the foliage and you feel a needle prick your arm.

Y/N: Come on...

Vice: Y/N!

You fall over and everything goes dark. You come to and find yourself tied to Weiss and Blake.

Y/N: Hey!

You struggle but the ropes don't budge.

????? ??????: No point in struggling!

You look to see a small mouse glaring at you. In fact, there is an army of mice.

Y/N: Uh... Did that mouse just...

Blake: Talk? Yeah.

Mouse Leader: The Cat and its allies will die! For the safety of our people!

Y/N: Hey! We aren't here to hurt you! We just washed up on this island and wanna get home!

Mouse Leader: As if we would believe that!

Vice: Gah! If only we could reach a Vistamp! I could bust us out of this situation!

??????: Stop!

You turn your head and see Ruby with another mouse on her shoulder.

Mouse Leader: Young one?

The mouse on Ruby's shoulder speaks again.

??????: Yes. These people mean no harm. This one helped me pick a cheese plant and those are her friends.

Ruby: Yeah. My friends aren't going to hurt you. We just wanna get off the island.

Mouse Leader: I see... I suppose we jumped to conclusions...

Blake mutters under her breath and you barely catch what she says.

Blake: You think?

The mice untie you and Blake and Weiss hug Ruby.

Vice: Now we gotta find Yang.

Y/N: Hopefully we're the only ones that fell down here...

Your group leaves the mice but the one that vouched for you, which Ruby named Little, tags along.