Part 46: The General's Decision! Fighting Former Allies!

Revice: Get lost!

You slice a Sabyr in half as Ruby and Weiss evacuate more people.

Revice: Tch... Stubborn monsters...

Ruby: Y/N, we got everyone in this section to safety!

Revice: Right!

You shoot electricity at the Grimm and fry them. With no more Grimm nearby, you hop into the airship and take a deep breath, de-transforming.

Y/N: Thought I'd get exhausted...

Weiss: Let's get these people to Atlas.

The airship flies up to Atlas and once you land, Ruby's Scroll goes off. She answers to hear Ironwood's voice.

Ironwood: Ruby. I need you and your team to meet me in my office. Y/N, your team as well.

The seven of you reach Ironwood's office and the general now has his arm in a sling.

Ironwood: I've managed to detain Watts. Clover and Crow are on their way with Tyrian in custody as well. But...

He holds up a glass Queen chess piece.

Ironwood: They were here... We can't risk letting anyone else into Atlas.

Y/N: What are you saying?

Ironwood: I'm declaring martial law.

Ruby: You can't do that!

Yang: What about the people who still need help?!

The bag Ironwood took from Watts shakes and a jellyfish Grimm flies out and starts smoking. The smoke shifts and changes into a vision of Salem.

Salem: So... We finally get to meet.

Ironwood: Salem...

Salem: I have a proposal for you, General... Give me the Winter Maiden and the Relics in your possession, and our business in Atlas will be done.

Ruby: Not happening.

Salem looks at the silver eyed girl, unimpressed.

Ruby: You may be unkillable, but that doesn't make you unstoppable. We WILL stop you.

Salem: Ruby Rose... Your mother said those same words to me... She was wrong too...

Ruby: ... My... My mom...

You get between them and Salem locks eyes with you.

Salem: Ah... Y/N L/N... Your family is quite interesting... Having Giff's Cells and all.

Y/N: I don't give a damn about my blood. The only thing that matters is fighting for what's right. I don't care who you are or even WHAT you are... We WILL put an end to this. We WILL stop you.

Salem leans down so you're face to face.

Salem: I would love to see you try...

You slash at the smoke with the Ohinbuster and it disperses.

Y/N: No one's declaring martial law. We're going to save everyone.

Ironwood: We need to think about the greater good.

Y/N: To hell with that! YOU swore to protect these people and you're leaving most of them to die! And even if you run, she'll just keep following! Get it through that metal plate in your damn skull!

August: You know this isn't right.

Emily: Those people need you and Atlas.

Ironwood: I won't humor this any longer. If you keep pressing this, we'll have to arrest you.