Lexus: "You guys ready."

KG: "We have to be."

They all went inside and Jason was sitting down by the entrance he moved a table and some chairs around so they all could sit.

KG: "Okay so explain everything now."

Jason: "I met Michael six months ago in Kansas he found me at a restaurant and told me about these group of girls one in particular who was so special to him KG."

KG made a confused look then a comfort look she wasn't proud of.

Jason: "He told me how he couldn't be in town anymore and despite that girl who was so special to him left for Europe, he still wanted me to look after her friends."

Camila: "What did he offer you to spy on us jerk."(she teared up)

Jason: "Everything between us real Camila I swear. But he offered me money and a lot he said he only asked me cause I was y'all age and could get close to y'all without it being creepy."

Kaylee: "So killing my dad was his sick way of protecting me?!"

Jason: "I'm sorry I didn't know he was going to-

Kaylee: "Yea that's the problem you didn't know what this stranger was capable of and you followed his orders for money and my dad paid for it."

Kendall grabbed her hand and Kaylee began to calm down.

KG: "Why did Michael say he couldn't be in town for?"

Jason: "according to him he said he had to get away so he could do mankind a favor. He was very vague."

Just then a car pulled up

Jason: "You guys need to get out of here now go out back!"

All the girls left out the back door. Just then Michael came walking through the front doors. As he went in the girls silent got in the car they came in except Kaylee.

KG: "Hey what are you doing?"

Kaylee: "I need to hear it from him." (She ran back)

Kendall hopped out and sprinted behind her.

Michael: "So that nerdy girl won you over after all."

Jason: "Don't talk about Camila like that."

Michael: "Interesting well you betrayed me Jason deals off."(he pulled out a gun)

He got close to Jason and whispered in his ear then knocked him out with the gun.

Kaylee and Kendall ran in.

Kendall: "You bastard finally appearing are you."

Michael: "Get out of here while you can."

Kaylee: "Why?"

Michael: "Huh?"

Kaylee started silently crying.

Kaylee: "Why did you do it."

Michael: "Tears are wasted on me."

KG came running in

Michael: "Grace?"

KG" Why are you doing all of this?!"

Michael: "I did her a favor her dad was an abusive dick."

Kendall tried to run up on him but KG grabbed her.

Michael: "This all started back when your mom was in high school Grace."

KG: "What?! We weren't born so how does then have to do with anything that's going on now?"

Michael: "Find your mom yearbook it'll all make sense eventually."

As he stared walking off KG remembered something.

KG: "Hey Micheal."

Michael: "Hmm?"

KG: "First week of school was that you in the hat and all black watching me?"

Michael: "No I wasn't back in town yet, see you around Grace." (He left)

Savanna, Lexus and Camila came in they instantly went to the crying Kaylee. KG and Kendall came over and they all gave her a hug.

Kaylee: "Thank god for best friends on all the worst nights."(she said in a shaky voice)

Later that night at home KG decided to text that anonymous number.

KG: "Was that you watching me in the hat and all black?"

Anonymous number: "No"