chapter 56 • because it was cherry who was asking

Start from the beginning

she was waiting for something, even though she knew it wouldn't happen.

it started off with colby and his moms expired mayo sandwich.

cherry offered to go buy her some new mayo, but an even bigger problem appeared.

vix was having trouble using his kinetic manipulation.

he refused help, because his ego was too big. colby tried teaching him, using jakes possessions, just in case they broke something.

nothing was working, because vic was majorly overthinking it. vic followed colby around the house, trying to return the power to him.

the trio crafted a plan to trick vic into using his powers, which actually ended up working, accidentally.

when cherry realized everything was done, and she'd be late for prom if she stayed any longer, she went home without saying anything to anyone.

she got ready for prom alone, and stared at herself in the mirror for a couple of minutes before leaving.

cherry grabbed her purse, and heard a loud knock come from the door.

she rushed out, extremely confused.

when the front door opened, colby was standing there.

he was ready to take her to prom, matching the exact shade that cherry was wearing.

"i know prom starts in, like, 10 minutes.. but do you still wanna go with me? please?" colby asked.

"of course i do." cherry smiled at him, taking the floral decoration out of his hands.

"thank god. i'm sorry for not asking you earlier. i didn't know how too."

"don't worry about it."

the pair made their way to prom.

jake and aria were having the time of their lives, because they'd worked too hard on the decor not too.

amy was with milo, which had upset daphne.

it upset cherry most of all, though.

"i can't believe your sister is with milo." cherry huffed.

"why? did you wanna go with milo?" colby raised an eyebrow.

"absolutely not. i just wish amy went with hartley."

"me too. i definitely feel like there's something there."

"right! no, literally!"

"exactly!"

cherry spent all of prom forcing colby to get up and do something.

colby only gave in to any of it, because it was cherry who was asking.

« ───── « ʚɞ » ───── »

cherry made her way downstairs.

the rest of the band, and jake, were already in there.

cherry had already known colby for 2 years. time seemed to fly past them.

aria had been helping jake to learn the guitar, and aria learned from amy. there was no need for anymore members in the band.

hartley and amy were the lead singers, cherry was the drummer, and aria was the guitarist.

"please! i've been watching online tutorials the last few months, and not to strum my own guitar, but i'm really good." jake reassured, desperately wanting to become a part of the band.