PROLOGUE! impossible to hate a girl who is just so nice to you

CANDY ★﹚

CHERRY GARCIA!

CHERRY GARCIA!

is the most empathetic person in the world.

she's always been so, so insistent on saving people, in literally whatever way she can.

if the word kindness was a human, it'd be her.

they spend their time volunteering at animal shelters, doing fundraisers, complimenting people.

just overall being a positive energy in a world that desperately needs it.

she needs everyone to be happy.

they can't live without constantly making people laugh or smile.

it would kill them.

when someone's upset, the first person they go to for comfort, is them.

she's basically perfection.

it made everyone wanna hate her.

her kindness can be overbearing, but it's physically impossible to hate a girl who is just so nice to you.

she'll walk up to you and offer to open your locker if you can't.

then, she'll bombard you with compliments while you do literally anything.

"hi! you look so pretty! how are you? that's so good! you smell really nice! you need help on the homework? okay, let me see. your handwriting is really nice! you're so sweet!"

she will just always make sure you're happy and feeling loved before you do anything.

and also, that you're prepared.

you're missing a piece of homework you need?

she'll let you copy off of her.

actually, she'll just give you her homework and you can take her name off of it.

you need ten dollars? she'll give you twenty, and tell you not to even think about paying her back.

you need literally anything? a hug? a pad? a tampon? a quarter? help with studying? chapstick? a friend? deodorant? a 4k video of huening kai farting? anything?

she will be there with open arms to give you whatever you need.

not only is she good to other people, but she's good to herself.

she wakes up at six thirty am everyday, to warm sunlight pouring into her large, floral bedroom.

books line her shelves, and she reads a different one each morning for about fifteen minutes.

she eats a full, nutritional breakfast. she packs a lunch, making sure to pack enough for two people incase someone else is hungry.

she washes her face with an expensive, complicated routine.