Getting Out

"You look so beautiful Dahl." Karina said looking at me in awe. I smiled back at her.

Karina and Dahlia met a month ago while Dahlia was packing up to leave the building. They clicked instantly and exchanged numbers before going their separate ways. Since then, they've been texting back and forth planning to go out and tonight they finally got the chance to go out. Karina had a skin tight body suit on that showed off her curvaceous figure with glitter sandals that exposed her white French tip painted toes. Dahlia wore a blue top with no straps that had a slit in the middle showing off her belly, high waisted bell bottoms and blue pointed toed heels. Dahlia wore gold jewelry and Karina wore silver. She smiled at Dahlia.

"Alright, I'm ready." Dahlia said while picking up her wristlet and fluffing out her twist out afro.

The women made their way to Sals with the windows down and Karina blasting music. When they arrived Karina went straight to the dance floor while Dahlia make her way to the bar. There she ordered a ginger-ale with ice and sat for a second. She thought about the early morning she would have tomorrow and decided it was best she didn't drink. She looked around to spot Karina to make sure she was still in one piece, while Karina was having the time of her life in the middle of the club. Dahlia smiled.

"You mind?" A gentleman asked Dahlia before he took the seat beside her. She shook her head.

"No, go ahead." She said with a smile. He smiled back at her. They sat in silence for which seemed like hours, but it was comfortable.

"Get home carefully." He said while getting up out of the seat.

"You as well." Dahlia responded, hoping he'd say something else but he didn't.

Dahlia started to scope the club for Karina, she looked around until she laid eyes on her and smiled. Karina was having the time of her life. She turned away and started to stare back at her drink.

"WHO IS THAT FINE MAN?!" Karina yelled. Dahlia laughed.

"I'm not sure, he didn't give me his name." Dahlia replied.

"MR. TAKEYOUHOMEANDBUYYOUAHOUSE." Karina yelled again. They laughed.

Karina went back to the dance floor while Dahlia sat at the bar. A few moments later another man sat down next to her. She turned to look at him for a second then focused her attention back on her drink she'd been sipping for over 10 minutes.

"It would last longer if you take a picture." The man said while giving her a smile.

"Wow. Sassy." Dahlia responded.

He was about to respond to Dahlia before another man came over and started to talk to him. Dahlia recognized the man as the first man who had sat down next to her. Before they could speak Karina came over.

"GIRL LETS GO. HERE GO THEM YOUNG WHIPPA- SNAPPAS." Karina yelled. The men laughed. Dahlia gave the men a smile as she got up from her seat, but the second man she seen grabbed her wrist gently.

"Y'all going somewhere else tonight?" He asked. Still holding onto Karinas hand, Dahlia went a little closer to the man so she didn't have to yell.

"Waffle House." Dahlia responded.

"You mind if we join?" He asked. Dahlia nodded. Before following Karina, she noticed the first man that sat next to her looking at her. He gave her a smile and she smiled back quickly before being pulled by Karina. She hadn't had a chance to talk to him and for some reason she felt like he really wanted that chance.

Dahlia and Karina arrived at Waffle House and a black 2023 Hellcat pulled up with a Matte Red Track-hawk following behind it. Dahlia looked for the first man that had sat by her, and he got out the Trackhawk. She noticed both if their outfits m looked expensive, although she was not aware of the type of clothing they were wearing.

"Maybe they just like to dress nice." She thought.

"Nothing wrong with that."

"Y'all rolling with us for the night?" Karina asked.

"No, y'all rolling with us." The second man had said before looking at Dahlia and shooting her a short smile. Dahlia smiled and turned her head towards the entrance, where the first man had went ahead of them to open the door. Karina and Dahlia made their way in and sat at the high bar.

"Welcome to Waffle House." A waitress greeted them. Dahlia responded with a smile, then started to order her food. Karina followed after, then the two gentlemen.

"What's y'all's names?" Karina said looking down towards them.

The first one Dahlia seen said his name is 'Juan', the second said 'Tarrel'. Karina continued to ask questions. Dahlia couldn't keep her eyes off of Juan. He seemed so quiet but humble at the same time. He had height on her, stood about 6'5 and she thought it was extremely attractive. While it was a great combination, his style didn't do anything but make him even more attractive. She thought Santiago was attractive too, but Juan seemed to compliment her a little more.

"Do you have a man?" Tarrel asked. It was his second time asking but Dahlia wasn't paying attention.

"No." Dahlia responded. Juan laughed lowly. She looked down at her lap, then looked up to see the waitress putting her plate down.

"Something funny?" Dahlia asked Juan.

"No ma'am." He said replied while locking eyes with her.

She started to eat her food, breaking eye contact with Juan while Karina and Santiago  talked around her. Tarrel was asking general questions and some questions about Dahlia while Dahlia answered and smiled. Juan finished his plate first and asked for more to-go, Dahlia laughed. She had watched him eat a little bit and loved the way he ate.

"You own a business?" Tarrel asked Dahlia. Dahlia looked up, only aware of the last question. She was with men she barely knew so she was a lot more observant than anything.

"Yes, I do. I am still fixing it up. But it should be done in no time." Dahlia responded with a smile that couldn't be held back.

"That's big." Tarrel said. Dahlia smiled.

"We should get going." Karina said. Dahlia started to pack up her things and everyone got up except Juan. He was getting his food bagged up. Dahlia laughed. She slowed her pace so he wouldn't be left behind, then continued to walk to the door when he got behind her.

"You waiting on me?" Juan asked. Dahlia blushed, and he smiled at her. He knew she thought he was attractive.

"Goodnight." Dahlia said to Juan making her way to the car. Juan smiled at her walking away from him.

"It was very nice meeting y'all." Dahlia said. Karina started to give them hugs and Dahlia opened the car door.

Juan started to walk to his truck, which was right beside theirs. He smiled at Dahlia and she smiled back as the both got in their cars.

"They were nice." Karina said.

"And that man liked you." She continued.

"What man?" Dahlia responded.

"Juan." Karina answered.