Chapter 3 - Let me go home!

"I don't have any cruel intentions whatsoever!" You fought back at a man who he was called as Fury while sitting in a white room with two chair and a table separating the both of you, a mic would be in front of you as they are definitely recording you with the cameras in every corner pointed directly at you.

"So your telling me you came walking right into our present time with no intentions?" He would argue back leaning over the table his arms rested comfortably on them as for you, you would be sitting up straight in a proper manner. "Yup that is correct it was simply out of curiosity!" "Then what about your staff mind explaining that? Who and what even are you?" You were taken aback. "Your human just like them right what a very odd question its like everyone must think your a monster.." you thought in your head.

{Captain America POV}

"Wanda make sure you are reading her every thought incase she says something wrong." You exclaimed. Everyone would be standing in the room behind the one sided mirror glass. Wanda would nod with Pietro beside her she would begin to focus causing her eyes to glow a bit meaning shes in a good amount of concentration.

"Im just a girl! My name is Alice im 18 and i am from England! The staff heck i don't even know anything of it! What more do you want?" Alice would yell out , her leg bouncing you knew she was anxious perhaps she might not be saying everything

"So how did u come to find the staff? Is there any books on it or did it just happen to show up at your front door and suddenly you have green looking powers?" Fury would argue back in a stern but slight loud tone as if he was demanding full answers. "Yes i guess you could say that! I just happen to have it theres no book on it!" You then heard Wanda speaking up "shes lying. Theres a book in her bag she has on about it." You glanced at Wanda nodding before speaking through the ear piece. "Fury theres a book in her bag about possibly the staff." You heard nick go quiet "so what about the book in your bag?" The girl eyes would go wide slightly "well- thats not for touch its my personal property!" Fury would speak through the ear piece "you may come in now dr strange".

{Alice POV}

You let out a sigh as dr strange would walk in, who is holding your bag and would place it on the table before taking the book out, looking and inspecting it. "Huh odd this is a really old ancient book where did you find this?" He would look down at you with an intriguing expression. "Look i found it in a basement along with the staff okay it was a coincidence to me to even see these things in the first place i was just trying to collect goods out of what i thought to be abandoned since the man that use to own the house was crazy but hes gone!

"Have you ever seen the man coming in or out the house?" You then sat and thought about it.. you actually have never seem the man ever, that really brought you chills as you shook your head now feeling slightly terrified. Who lived in the house all that time then? Dr strange as you would feel yourself becoming smaller and more towards having a breakdown you thought in your head how so much has been happening in the past 24 hours you really need to sit down and have a good cry to fully process it. You were also beginning to feel tired, the energy was used towards your staff. which made you feel worn down "wheres my staff.?" "Well its not really your staff you stole it." Fury replied "how could i steal it. If it only has good reactions to me?" That finally shut him up as dr strange would be holding onto the book looking back and forth at the both of you.

Fury would then stand up "we will hold onto the staff and will need to see what we can do with you and 'your' staff then, for now there is no going back home we cant do anything to help you right now so your going to have to stay here. If you are willing to comply towards this we will give you full accommodations here if not then we will have to keep you isolated in a room monitored. I assume you know which one is the best decision." You sat there listening, shaking your head "please can we not just say this is an all misunderstanding and i can take my staff and leave to never come back?" Strange shook his head "no can do your staff is our property now while we do some research."