Chapter 7 - My First Mission

You sat in the Quinjet is what its called, it seemed so high tech , you were so fascinated, everyone was inside it felt a little crowded. You got up from your seat and headed towards Clint and Nat who were at the front, Clint flying the jet.

"So where is it the first mission?" you asked curiously as you looked at the controls and through the front window.

"Russia, We tracked down another Hydra base, although it may be a little tricky." Clint would say.

"Tricky?"

"There is a specific individual by the name of Sara, We came across her when we were on our last mission. She doesn't seem to want to come with us. Instead killed innocent civilians with no remorse. So this time we are hoping to imprison her and find out who is behind it." Nat would say.

"She is a true evil person." Clint would add on as you nodded understanding.

"Wow seems like a real pain for use, i cant guarantee i would be much of a help though.." you let out a sigh, taking in that information made you think through this all.

"Kid, you are one of the powerful people in here, i am sure when u will go out there you will impress us all, i am positive you got this. coming from someone whos been here from the beginning." Clint would say, smiling at you reassuringly.

"ah.. thanks clint" you smiled back.

"head to your seat, we got another hour till we arrive." you nodded heading back to your seat and hummed, you looked towards everyone else. Steve, Tony and Banner would be seen to be trying to come up with a strategy along with vision and thor who would be at the side listening, giving in there points. Peter and pietro are seen playing around as usual. Wanda would be trying to stop them for going further incase one of them breaks something. You sat there wondering why so many people is needed. surely its not a big base? a big army? that one person how many people does it take to take a girl down?

"you seemed to be very deep in thoughts Alice."

you looked up to see Vision staring down at you.

"Is something troubling you?"

"ah no not really."

"are you sure?" he replied sitting next to you.

"Well im just thinking.. about this whole mission you know."

"well, go on." he seemed curious.

"This sara person, this hydra thing. why does it take so many people to take it down? especially a girl."

"well we encountered this not long ago before you came along. Sara is an experiment. completely created by hydra. therefore she has no feelings no nothing. Like a machine only commanded to kill." Vision says going onto explain.

"so why not just kill her?"

"we did try. You see with magic from Loki's scepter. Which is a whole another thing. they used that as-well as some power from the power stone, which we have no idea how they done that especially but thankfully they dont actually have the stone. But this is which is why we are capturing her instead of killing after gathering the knowledge before. She is deadly. and powerful, also adding onto that, the base in hydra has expanded, they manage to take base in an abandoned city. so it will be a bit tricky even with all of us to get the mission done. "

"i see, gosh is it safe for me to even be on the field? im still not experience enough." you said worryingly as you looked at vision who only smiled.

"Dont worry Alice, you will be by me since im more capable of taking care of you and keeping you safe." he says and you nodded.