Chapter 2 - What a mistake

(As i said at the end of chapter one i will be creating a total separate book to dedicate towards my own story, no fanfiction straight fantasy and out of my own creativity but enjoy this for now :).)

You felt darkness surrounded you for a second before entering a reality far beyond what you could imagine. The staff in your hand would dim down as you stood there, objects honking? I think they are cars but they look so different. The buildings look so odd looking and the by-passers walking by were so different with the way they dressed, people that were bypassing gave you looks, some stopping at there tracks whom must've witnessed your entry into there world whispering and some taking out weird rectangular objects but although you did feel out of place you were really stunned by your surrounding you needed to leave incase something riles up.

Clutching onto your bag and staff you quickly turned and ran off, going at a unknown direction to wherever your feet will take you. "Gosh this was not what i was expecting at all." You whisper to yourself, glancing down at your staff, then suddenly hearing horns right by you, snapping your head to see cars stopping right by you avoiding colliding into you, you were confused but realised you were on the road, looking even more embarrassed you quickly yell out "APOLOGIES!" You then rushed off the road and into an alleyway as cars presumed on the road.

{Marvel POV}

Majority of the team were out doing there daily things, although today felt off, doctor strange decided to pay a visit which he never does but he needed to speak with nick. After their chit chat nick had called a meeting with the two and everyone else so something must be serious.

The whole team headed down as nick and dr strange stood by the projector, the lights in the room dim as slides would begin to show on the board, guess Nick didn't want to waste any time. An image of a block circle at a park is shown from a slightly birds eye view.

"So here we have this, does anybody know what it is?" Nick would speak out as if he was a teacher questioning his students but his question was rather odd because shouldn't dr strange know?

"A black portal of some sort but uh may i enquire to why is this question being asked?" Tony, a genius man speaks up, leaning back against his seat comfortably with his arms folded. Banner who would nod in agreement with tony spoke up "yes we know its a black portal" "could u get to the important matter of what the black portal is?" Nat enquired being a little impatient.

Nick would switch to the next slide showing a digure exiting the portal wearing raggedy clothes with a large brown cap, a brown bag but what stuck out the most was a staff in there hand, this image caused a few of them to sit up from there seats now being more intrigued about the meeting.

"What we have here is an unknown individual coming from most likely the past judging the clothes. But this happened outside near my building but clearly this individual is already a threat because we dont know who they are and what they are doing here." Dr strange is said to speak up walking around the table while looking at the board.

Nick would switch to the next slide showing the portal closed, civilians watching as the person took off. He then turned his complete attention towards everyone "now we have to find this individual bring them in and do some talk. So this is a somewhat emergency. I need you all to come up with a plan and find them it has been a couple years since your last mission with ultron. I assure this would be great experience for the new people to experience something other than robots but please dont turn this into more than one mission this is a one mission only ." Nick mostly looked at captain America aka steve since he was the team leader. Nick then called an end to the meeting as tony would walk to dr strange who was engaging in a conversation with Thor "hey uhm couldn't help but realise on why you didn't take matters into your own hands when u saw this happening?"