Hostile Accomodation

Silence reigned inside the green interior. Two men could be seen, one standing while the other flipped through a book. Both of them were dressed as bellboys.

The one who sat down was called Kleine, he always had a smile on his face, a curious look on his eyes, though they were always wide open yet sharp, they made anyone who came in feel uneasy as he watched them, as if he was analyzing them. His hair was short, but also a light shade of green.

In fact, this whole place was green.

The other one, Haine, had a sad expression on his face. He stood there, looking at nothing with a defeated aura, it wouldn't be wrong to say he had completely given up all hope. He had long dark green hair.

Suddenly, a jingle from the entrance could be heard, as Kleine then looked at who had entered.

"Guests." That was what he thought. And some that he had met before, though they wouldn't remember him, nobody did, nor would anyone ever be able to remember this place once they left.

Once the guest finally got close enough to the counter, Kleine then said. "Welcome to Weldline Hotel! How may I help you fill your heart?"

The first person to stand in front of him was one that he knew quite well. Not because he was acquaintanced with him, but rather, because he was one of the most common reappearing individuals when new guests came.

"Uhm, yeah hi! I'm Jaune Arc. I'm sorry to come in when I'm not asking for a room, but could you tell us where we are?" The now named Jaune Arc asked nicely.

Kleine then looked behind the boy, team RWBY and the rest of his team were there waiting for him. "I assume you got lost and asked The Bar near this place before, right?" The blonde boy then nodded.

"Then you're quite lost, there isn't really a way to go back now." Claimed the bellboy. Jaune widened his eyes, those who were behind him waiting for answers then started walking towards the desk.

Weiss specifically demanded. "What do you mean by that?! Is this a ploy into making us stay the night here?"

Kleine shook his head. "Oh, not at all, the rooms here are free, and this is exactly why." He then stood up. He then proceeded to reach out to the shelf behind him.

And proceeded to pull a lever, making it lower down as more shelves appeared and disappeared.

Nora then proceeded to open her mouth in awe at the cool looking cycling of the bookshelves.

While this went on, he decided to continue explaining. "You've entered a place where you can't go back by normal means, you see, you're no longer in your world so to speak, but fret not, time won't pass until you finally go back."

Nora then raised her hand again. "Oh! Oh! Is this some sort of thing about us being lost in a forest? But instead of a forest it's an entirely new world?" She got strange looks. "I had this one dream before! I was sent into a world where the world was made out of pancakes." She then shrugged "You'd be right." Said Kleine.

The book shelf that acted like an elevator then stopped. He then took out a book and opened it, the page that it opened to revealed an image of Jaune Arc, he then proceeded to flip through many of the pages, more and more signatures, of which Jaune was sure were exactly his own could be seen until they got a page where there was enough space for a couple more.

"In fact, this isn't the first time you've come here, you've all come here at different times of your life, be it in the future, or in the past... Which brings me to the next question, has team RWBY gone to Mount Glenn yet?" Asked Kleine.

The team nodded. "Then, have you gone and fought against Roman and White Fang?" He got another nod. "Mmm, what about the Vytal Festival, have you already participated in it?" This time he got negatives in response.

Multiverse's Reaction Centerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें