Chapter 4: Distance

Author's Notes: We have reached another chapter of my book. Have a good read ❤️

EDIT: In June 2024 I got a beautiful drawing made by Ramdompurr on Tumblr. Thank you very much for drawing my two OCs, the drawing turned out great 💖 Seriously, I really loved the drawing you made for me 😍 Look at Emily and Nathan, they are so cute together 🥰 If you want to see Ramdompurr's wonderful work, click here: https://www.tumblr.com/randompurr

The next day, Emily woke up and struggled to get up

The next day, Emily woke up and struggled to get up. It was already 10 am and Emily spent the night lying on the kitchen floor, which looked more like a scene of destruction. Emily was very injured, she could barely walk straight. While walking to her room, Emily heard her mother talking to someone on the phone and she seemed to be angry, but she was very calm compared to her anger the day before. She was talking to Nathan's parents while smoking her cigarette.

— I don't care what ya think. I don't want him here, I don't want my daughter there. Listen here, fuck if they're best friends! I don't give a fuck about it! I don't want them to go together and that's the end of it.

Sarah hung up on Nathan's parents. Upon realizing that her daughter was listening to the conversation, Sarah went towards her to give her one last warning.

— His parents have been officially notified, young lady. If they allow him to see you, I will do everything to send them to jail. And as for you, Emily, I'll just give you a little reminder. You are prohibited from seeing that pile of shit. But if you ever see that son of a bitch again, whether it's hidden from me or not, I swear to God I'll kill that fucking bastard! You don't want to see your best friend die in the worst way possible, do you?

— Go to hell!

Sarah punches Emily in the face with brute force, knocking her to the ground. Emily tries to get up, but Sarah stops her, kicking her in the stomach. Then she squats down and pulls her daughter's hair hard and continues talking.

— Honey, I'm the devil in person and I can make your life a living hell. You haven't seen what I'm capable of yet. If you ever see him again, think about it you bitch, think about it! Think carefully because it could be much worse than ya imagine. I'm delicate, but I can also be your worst nightmare, "sweetheart". Your little friend's life is at risk, so it all depends on you. Do ya really think I'm kidding?! I swear I will beat him until I can't stand it anymore and then I will burn him alive! Do ya really want to see him burn to death?

— No.

— Oh, speak louder. I didn't hear it right.

— No!

— Right, very good. From today onwards, we are going to have big changes here, big changes. And don't even think about reporting me to the police or telling anyone about our time together as a family, because otherwise you'll suffer the worst consequences, you whore!