Climbing through the window and standing up from the tiled kitchen floor, Kohaku panted and started walking around the kitchen equipment towards her, eyes locked with the increasingly terrified woman.

"A-as a commander, I order you to stop!" Fubuki bumped into the furthest counters of the kitchen and stared at the approaching Kitsune with fear. 

It was clear what he wanted from her... She wasn't ready for that, and his aggression would most likely kill her... Maybe it was a bad idea to push a male Kitsune too far with her teasing. They must be driven far more by their instinct than male humans.

"Stop, and I'll give you head pats!"

Anything she said was ignored as he got closer and closer, his tails and eyes twitching erratically. Fubuki whimpered as he stood right in front of her, sniffing her. Every instinct she had told her to run.

"K-Kohaku?"

"Mine..." Kohaku growled dangerously and opened his mouth, showing her his sharp fangs, his face getting closer to her neck as he pushed her against the kitchen counters and pulled her head to the side.

Fubuki's breathing increased as his teeth got closer to her sensitive neck. She clenched her teeth in panic, gripping the can of food tightly, making it buckle.

Her eyes snapped open... 'Wait, run! Run, you fool!'

*Smack*

With a shocked yelp, Kohaku fell to the floor hard, head whacking the hard tiled surface.

Fubuki smacked Kohaku across the face with the half-eaten can of food, sending him to the floor. The Kitsune was far too occupied with her exposed neck with a desire to mark her to see the attack coming. 

When the attack struck, and the Kitsune yelped to the floor, Fubuki bolted from the kitchen as fast as she could. She doubted the attack hurt him, only caught off-guard by the sudden strike. 

*Shriek/Howl*

Fubuki's eyes widened at the terrifying sound. She ran through the ship's tight corridors, climbing every stairwell she saw to get higher. She needed to get to the top deck as quickly as possible.

'Why was Kohaku such a maze of corridors?!' Fubuki was guessing the direction at this point. Too scared to stop and recall how she got down here in the first place.

The sounds of snarls, growls and sharp nails scratching on walls echoed down every passage. She had no idea where he was or which way he was coming from. Fubuki had never felt so helpless. No training academy taught her that Kansen could become like this!

Fubuki was on the verge of panic when the lights across the corridors dimmed until she was almost running in darkness. Escape was a long shot; she knew she was inside Kohaku's domain, and he had total control over the environment. 

Was he playing with her? The thrill of the hunt?

This was like a nightmare!

Turning down another dark corridor and seeing a metal staircase going up to a hatch, Fubuki's eyes lit up and ran for it. Grabbing the rails, climbing the stairs, and messing with the reinforced latch was difficult due to her sweaty and shaky hands.

With a click and a relieved breath, she pushed open the hatch with fight-or-flight strength, allowing sunlight to pour into the once dimly lit corridor. The hatch clunked against the wooden deck above her and hope filled her as she began to climb the final steps.

But the moment she went to climb out, the hatch closed back on its own, almost hitting her on the head and shocking the commander. She watched with despair as the latch she only a moment ago fumbled with slowly twisted shut on its own.