" And last but not the least, we have Ling Zhirou." Renji Liang stated finally and the some talents broke into tears while some looked stoic probably going to cry when the whole thing was over.

Ling Zhirou looked pleased and Wang Linxue couldn't help but find her face annoying all the while people congratulated her and the other contestants. The atmosphere was bittersweet as the whole thing came to an end.

Wang Linxue took her phone out for the time . It read 6:53pm with 2 missed call from her mother. She didn't know it would take this long so she texted her mother to tell her she was alright.

Wang Linxue: Hey mom. I saw ur missed calls. It ended later than usual, sorry. I'll come home soon.

After a few minutes, her mother texted her back furiously.

Mommy: I called you,why are you texting huh? At least call me back.

At least have the decency to tell me you will be late. Do I have to call you before?!

Are you even paid to do this thing? If something happens to you Xue Xue,I swear I will pull your ears till they become long . Do you hear me?

Take care and come home soon.

Wang Linxue: Don't worry about me . I'll be home soon .

"

Hey."

Standing in front of her was Quan Fumin and his assistant who she had not realized had gotten up already to stand by his Young Master looking annoyed.

" Yes?"

He said nothing and frowned hesitantly as if waiting for her to say something. He fidgeted awkwardly staring at her.

Um okay? Why was he... oh wait!

" Congrats! I knew you would make it." She smiled at him and thankfully his awkwardness flitted away so he smiled back. Her gaze moved to his assistant beside him and he turned his gaze away.

He has already warned her.

" Thank you. So...I'm going to meet some of my friends after to celebrate the win. You want to come with me?"

' Wait, why was Mr Grumpy Face inviting her out to meet his friends for a celebration? She was flattered --but, won't that be a bit weird?'

'' You don't want to?" He asked as his expression deflated a bit.

" It's quite late and my mother just called me so... sorry?" She could not stand his expression. Like she was suddenly the bad guy or something.

Her mother would definitely beat her up today, but her friend needed some company today. He probably broke out of his shell to ask her to accompany him and though she wasn't obligated to go, she felt like she had to do something to cheer him up.

D*mn it! She was just asking for trouble today.

" But, I could pop in for a few moments and say hi to your friends before I go. Is that okay?"

His eyes lit up before grinning widely, " That's great."

****************************
Wang Linxue found herself in a car with Quan Fumin driving to God knows where. His assistant had to fall behind to do some other things for him before they could sign the contract.

For Ling Zhirou, Sister Xu Yan was the one to do that so she and Huang Lin were free to go for the day.

From the company to were they were going wasn't that far and they got there after a five minute drive. When they both got down from the car, she saw that they were at a high end KTV building.