Bonus + News (IMPORTANT)

The night before the celebration, Mira had scolded her own father about her best friend, Miriam; and that even though he was royalty, he had no power over anyone. He was angry at first, but he then apologized and obliged to her.

In the very morning, Princess Mira and her family held the coronation in their castle. They invited everyone in the whole village and even Miriam, former maid of Mira.

After Mira was crowned queen, they also celebrated her 18th birthday. They had a grand feast, played party games, and even danced.

It was now evening and the party was still ongoing. Queen Mira decided to leave the party to get some fresh air.

 Queen Mira decided to leave the party to get some fresh air

*Queen Mira's POV*

It seemed like time just went by in a blink of an eye. I'm now a queen at the age of 18. I still wonder if I'm good enough for the village.

Just then, Wilbur came out as I was thinking to myself.

"Hey, I've been looking for you. What are you doing here, my Queen?" He chuckled.

"Please, just stick to calling me Mira," I giggled. "And uh, just taking a break from the party..."

"I see.."

We stayed silent for a few seconds before I asked him,"Hey Wilbur, do you think I'll make a good queen?"

He looked at me and stayed silent still. He then began,"Hmm I believe so. Look, don't have high expectations of yourself. You've just become queen, and there's a long way on your journey. As long as you're willing to take time and learn, I'm sure you'd make a fantastic queen."

"Thank you, Wilbur," I smiled softly at him.

He gave me a nod and asked,"So, from what I remember last time before you were so rudely taken away from me, all you did was hug me and speak nonsense into my arms after I said I still loved you." He rested his gorgeous face on the palm of his hand that was also resting on the railing.

"Well, then, let me make myself clear." I slowly walked closer to him, placed an arm on the railing, and smiled at him. "I love you as well~".

Immediately, I noticed his cheeks turned red. I laughed at his flustered face.

"My, you can't just be so randomly bold now-" he blurted.

"What? Did you not want an answer?" I began to tease.

He calmed down and smiled. He gently placed his hand on my cheek and got closer to me. "Don't be such a tease now."

We then kept staring at each other. At our eyes or lips... We became lost in the moment. Our faces grew closer, and we were just inches away. Finally, we kissed. It seemed like time had stopped for a moment. We then broke away from each other and smiled.

"So what does this make us?" He asked.

"How about we go slow and start dating?"

He pestered,"Is it alright for a queen to just start dating? Even so dating a commoner like me? What about straight to marriage?"

"Stop it- I think I'm going to make some new customs in my kingdom."

He chuckled,"Alright then, I guess I'll take up your suggestion and date you."

"Good!"

As we were leaning in for a second kiss, Mason had startled us. "C'mon! We're going to need you two to return to the party!"

He started to pull us back into the castle. Wilbur laughed as I complained to Mason.

Well, time to prepare for a new chapter!

*THE END*

__________

Alright! So that concludes my first book The Missing Beauty. I'm pretty happy with it. Yes, I might've just winged the plot and the ending chapters were rushed, but overall not bad for the first time!

I am 100% sure that I will be writing another book. This time the story will take place, in your one and only, school!

Is it going to either be cringe or cliche? Probably.

But will it be more thought out and fun? Absolutely!

I just hope that I don't have to rush my chapter ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Anyways, this was SilV! See you hopefully in my next book!!!