𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙖 𝙁𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙨: 𝙌𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙯

Start from the beginning

It was hinted that it was planned by Auditor as an agreement to form a new faction, also known as in their faction name P.H.A.S.E in order to retrieve Qronoz's body and for Deimos and Sanford to get difuse the activation, but was already too late as the missiles were heading towards of the facility, causing them to go quickly maneuver their escape to their new base. This could explain why what might've happened when both Sanford and Deimos saw many blood all everywhere not just only Qronoz, but as well as why there were downed apaches with blood in there before retrieving Qronoz's body.

Personalities

Out of all the four, Qronoz takes his mission cautiously and very serious. As stated, he focus on to himself to concentrate on his works. But if worse to comes, he's been known to scold anyone. One example can be Deimos when he's taking a calm moment for himself or doing his works.

Despite all the mischief, he's seen as a kindhearted person. He shows much of affection to his lovers and care for his friends for their safety. But as such, is known to take the role of a temporary 'househusband'.

Such problems can include as well are the effect of the rage. This is explained in the future chapters by Auditor of how because of Qronoz's unstable power, if he can't control it at a certain point, this would commence a bloodbath into a chaotic situation.

Likes: Projects, working together with friends, taking down his enemies, sparring, shooting practice, his lovers (you don't expect me not doing a harem huh?), any table games (expect broken tables incoming whenever he brings board games or card games, specifically UNO), music

Dislikes: Dyvak, him being disrupted, the creations his enemy made, having to scold anyone, really being asked to make a move (if you know what i mean...)

Weapons

(be ready for some roblox images yet again lmao)

A transformed AK-74, otherwise known as 'Bloodthirsty Plague' (basically the gun he refuses in some scenarios about it)

The custom-made XR-55, 'Extermination Zero' (note: in the game Phantom Forces, it's called the FT300, an olympian sniper)

Chainsword, 'Cybernetic Encryption'

Powers

Improbability Drive - Used by grunts, specifically in the most famous cases like Hank and others who have those powers. Given from Auditor.

Malware Distortion - It is said that some entity granted him the power into a more cybernetic feel, causing lot's of the mix with this and the Improbability Drive to alter a lot of his body.

Glitch Teleportation - Same as teleportation, but a slight twist. It will probably hurt him more if he's not careful enough.

Speedbreaker - When he sends some sort of aura from his hand that can phase through walls, it increases his speed and fire rate and reduce a lot of the recoil on his guns. ADS also gets reduced. Advantage is that any enemies gets affected and hit by the blast radius of the aura gets their walk speed reduced along with their weapon that is slowed down of fire rate about 40%.

Scale Healing: Heals himself and his team around him at full health in his radius, at the cost of having a long cooldown after usage.

Cycle Revert - When used, everything arounds him starts to revert back to normal and can freeze anything in the current spot. It can also heal him and others inside and basically rewinding in his large area of effect, making other objects revert back to their normal state, such as buildings, monuments, but also benefit with bullets, missiles, a fucking tank shell (yeah that...) which would be used as returning fire. He could also make it disappear (if necessary). The advantage is that there's a slight chance enemies that was caught in the radius of the effect, gets into another timeline along with Qronoz, who will hunt them dead in a brutal manner. (now i wonder why i made this description look like Iso's in Valorant...)

E̳̿͟͞R̳̿͟͞R̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞R̳̿͟͞E̳̿͟͞R̳̿͟͞R̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞R̳̿͟͞R̳̿͟͞E̳̿͟͞D̳̿͟͞A̳̿͟͞C̳̿͟͞T̳̿͟͞E̳̿͟͞D̳̿͟͞ - M̳̿͟͞A̳̿͟͞L̳̿͟͞W̳̿͟͞A̳̿͟͞R̳̿͟͞E̳̿͟͞E̳̿͟͞R̳̿͟͞R̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞R̳̿͟͞I̳̿͟͞N̳̿͟͞V̳̿͟͞A̳̿͟͞L̳̿͟͞I̳̿͟͞D̳̿͟͞S̳̿͟͞Y̳̿͟͞S̳̿͟͞T̳̿͟͞E̳̿͟͞M̳̿͟͞M̳̿͟͞A̳̿͟͞L̳̿͟͞F̳̿͟͞U̳̿͟͞N̳̿͟͞C̳̿͟͞T̳̿͟͞I̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞N̳̿͟͞

(note: this ain't just the powers he has... there's more, but i am too lazy to list them all lmao)

Harem? Yes.

Writing? Pain.

Hotel? Trivago.