Rhea 🖤: Yes.

That was all she said. God I hope she packed everything she brought with her too.

I hid my phone again and went out to meet Sam again. "Quick, I like it." He pointed out, and I don't even know what he meant by that. I bet he was quick...

I led us up the stairs, feeling extremely uncomfortable walking in front of him up the thin stairs. Thankfully, he kept his hands to himself. I pointed out the bathroom I usually use, but he let himself in. Looking at where I showered, used the bathroom and at a few of my products on the sink. "I hate mint body wash, you'll need to get used to something sweeter." He put my body wash down and cringed.

"Okay." I whispered as he left the room. I said a silent prayer as I opened the door to my bedroom. "My bedroom." I told him and he walked in.

It looked as normal as ever. Rhea was no where to be seen. I had every feeling she was in my closet, listening and waiting. I just hoped nothing had to make her jump out of there.

Sam walked around, looking at my desk and the drawings I had there. "This won't do. You can do these." He picked up a few of my papers and scrunched them up, making me gasp.

I worked really hard on those.

"What the fuck are these?" He picked up my packet of watercolours that Rhea got me.

I cleared my throat. "Watercolour paints."

"Eh." He grumbled and chucked them back on the desk. "You sew?" He asked me, looking at my small sewing machine.

I shrug. "I enjoy it."

"Sew anything for me to see?"

I creased my eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

Sam grinned. "Anything leather? Lacey and red? Anything in chains, now that's a favourite you're going to get used to."

I looked at the wall, not at the wall, at the closet and luckily, it was silent in there. I gulped as he kept looking around.

He examined pictures of my mother on the wall, and then across my dresser. He picked up perfumes and my hairbrush, smelling it. It was strange.

He touched my pillow, feeling the fabric and I thought he was going to lay down. Luckily, he moved on.

I felt like the world was on my side when he skipped the closet. But he moved to stand in front of me. "I should see if I can spend the night here with you."

I coughed a little, really not wanting that to happen.

"But you're not with me yet. Next week, you're all mine to play with." Sam brought his rough hand up to stroke my jaw. "And I'm playing hard." I had to stop myself from actually throwing up. He got closer to me, and I turned my face, so he said it by my ear. Not quiet, he didn't care if anyone heard him. "I'm going to fuck your virgin pussy so hard and so deep that it takes only once to fill you up with enough of my cum you have my child." He licked over his lips. "And it better be a fucking boy." He snapped, and he kissed me on the ear, backing away.

"Samuel! We are leaving!" Will shouted from downstairs.

"I'll see you next week, love." Sam said, and he lent in. I panicked, but he smiled and laughed wickedly. "Not yet. You need to work for me." And he quietly left the room.

I looked down and let out a much needed breath. Then I tried to take some more clean air in.

Beside me, the closet door opened and Rhea rushed out, coming straight to me. She wrapped her long arms around my entire body, and I held her back. She pulled back to look at me. "Are you alright?" She asked, pushing hair back and out of my face worriedly.