BLOOPERS!

Hi there! Halloween is just around the corner. I hope you're all ready with your cauldrons and broomsticks!

The Halloween spirit has me sharing my deepest, darkest secrets with all of you.

Today, I took a trip down memory lane with my stash of old writing journals. It provides me with so much motivation to keep writing. I found this: old notes from 'Shadows and Mabel's story' dating back to 2019 (Can't believe that was four years ago!)

 I found this: old notes from 'Shadows and Mabel's story' dating back to 2019 (Can't believe that was four years ago!)

My handwriting is worse now XD

This was the oldest draft of 'Feral Shadow.' (Not all of it; the rest of the story is pretty much the same, but it's wackier). Oh, and yes, it was originally titled 'Amber Eyes.'

It's a book I started writing, then abandoned, started again, and ended up scrapping for a short story instead.

Lots of mistakes, lots of mess, but I still marvel at it. I think 2019 me would be proud I didn't give up on writing and would even be proud of the state of the story. Perhaps even the state of my English now.

I marvel at how much things have changed and improved. Shadow's name was Ash (Then Ash became Adrien in huma form), and he had amber eyes instead of violet ones. And the story was originally from his point of view! (Later, I realized that it gave too much away).

(Brace yourself for some cringe amateur  writing)

Yeah I totally had no idea where this was going then

Yeah I totally had no idea where this was going then. ( You can laugh. It's funny.)

So, THERE YOU GO! 'Feral Shadow' bloopers!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!