You didn't like it. You didn't like how he mentioned leaving Taehyung just like that. He destroyed you and you have to leave him like that. Never in a million dreams. You will lose yourself and you don't care. You just want revenge, make him cry.

"Thanks for the advice, Jungkook. But I am okay and I am not losing anything. And I know I have you two as my friends. But please don't give me these stupid suggestions. Support me if you can or leave me to do what I want. You may leave now… I have to catch up with the lawyer, " you press the unlock buttons, letting him go.

He nods, letting you take space. You needed time to clear the cache you had in your brain and heart. Taehyung feeded you all that and to find Y/n again, you have to take plenty of time.

As soon as he leaves, you sigh. Your heart agreed with his say and you hated your heart. Your heart always chooses the things that your brain disagrees with. And it made you more confused.

You drive through the highways leading to your parent's house. And the last signal across the road turns red, taking longer than usual and not allowing you to reach home. Using the time, you unlock your phone and play music to jam and distract yourself. But everyone has different plans. Your phone starts ringing with Jimin's call.

These boys can't stay away for long…

"This man! Argh… I left the company, now let me live," you groaned before swiping right and answering his calls.

"Hey, Y/n. It's Jimin. Did you reach home?" He questions and to his question you had a valid answer.

These stupid traffic lights.

He keeps on asking one or two questions to which you answer him time by time. Your answers were short, related to the subject. But his questions were too interesting unlike Jungkook's.

"Y/n, do you know jelly fish can bite?" He questions again. But this inquiry had an answer in the question only. And somewhere it was funny how a jellyfish can bite.

"Seriously?" You confirm and he just laughs over the call. Eventually, making you laugh. A pure hearty laugh, making your heart happy and your lungs breathe.

"Don't let anyone make you cruel,"

And it hits, Jungkook's words rip through your body and mind once again. 

"Jimin sir… I met Jungkook today. We had a talk. His few words have been disturbing me for so long," you halt, letting your talk sink in Jimin. He makes this suspicious noise over the call, asking you to tell him if you are comfortable to share.

You spill everything to him without any filter which includes you being rude to Jungkook. While Jimin understands what was troubling you.

"You know why his words are affecting you? Because you have a pure heart and a crushed soul. Your soul wants revenge for what you've been through while your forgiving heart wants to let him go. And the decision is yours, Y/n. You have to choose between one of them. And whatever you choose, I can just say we both will always stand by you," he is finished, his talk awakens the part of your heart that you had closed. You didn't want to be soft and let go everyone, Taehyung. You had to be strong, rough and bold enough to destroy whoever comes in your path.

"But if I ask you… if you were at my place, what would you have chosen? Your heart or crushed soul…" you ask, and he releases a long sigh before answering it. But his answer comes quicker than you expected, like he already knows what he would have chosen.

"Heart. Y/n… my heart matters to me the most. And if my heart is satisfied, at peace eventually my soul has to surrender and heal. If I choose my soul, my heart will keep on burning in the agony of revenge which will get destroyed in the end. And obviously, I don't want it," he says, putting back the piece of your life puzzle which you lost while trying to forget Taehyung.

"But… but it's so hard.  So hard to forgive and just move on. He ruined me so much. Don't you think it'll just make anyone see me so weak and vulnerable that I let go Taehyung without doing anything. Jimin, you don't know… you don't know what it feels like to love and get your heart broken over and over again," your complain, cleaning your face filled with tears.

God, you were a mess. But now you had these two completely different yet same people by your side. So strange it was to have your boss and your junior as your friends. You three weren't much closer but whatever you three shared was peaceful unlike other trio friendships.

Pulling your car to the side, you let him speak.

Your talk affected him. He knew how it was to love someone so badly and get your hopes crushed everytime, every single day, every single minute. He knew exactly how it feels to see your spouse loving someone who is not you. He knew exactly how it feels to have his wife right beside him yet million miles away.

He keeps quiet, trying not to reply to your comment. Instead, he thinks of a way to calm your inner volcano erupting with anger filled lava.

"Y/n… I may not know or understand your side. But I know that you are a sweet soul. You didn't deserve the way you've been treated. But sometimes just letting everything go without taking revenge is the only option if you don't want to go through everything once again. You know Taehyung, he will surely take long enough to accept your demands when you come back. And thus, all this will make you face him everyday and his lover too. I am sure you don't want to face them when you're trying to forget that," he completes and takes a breath, making you more confused with his talk.

"But…" he cuts you off.

"See, I respect your side. But for now listen to me. You don't have to vanish and be so disturbed, lose your job to make him pay for what he did. Stay here, make him pay for everything right here. And it's your right, right to make him fulfil your demands after ruining your mental health, your physical health for years and cheating on you. Getting it, Y/nie…" he squeaks, a smirk playing on his face. And in this way, you won't have to go so far from your family, from your office and from him.

You lost a vision now. You were beyond confused. But the air was getting way to breathe, fog was clear letting you see now that he shared his idea with you.

Taehyung's office

"Baby," Eleanor's voice squeaks in a cheesy tone as she breaks inside his cabin. Taehyung's gaze follows the direction her voice comes from as he watches her reach his desk.

"You are here?" He asks in confusion. He had one important meeting with a collaborative team and he had informed Eleanor about that. He was engrossed in work right now and to find Eleanor at office could mean getting things slower than he wants.

"Okay, I remember you have an important meeting today and I am not here to disturb you. I am here to tell you the biggest news you've heard till now…" she smiles with her whole heart, reaching Taehyung. She turns Taehyung's chair around, taking a seat on his lap while her hand finds its way to his neck for support. 

"Biggest news? Like what, baby?" He raises his creek of eyebrows, questioning her. And now he was interested in the conversation even more.

"Try to guess…" she smirks, making Taehyung pout in defeat. He was bad at guessing, bad at understanding the silent gestures of a lady. 

"Um… you found the best interior designer for our house?" He guesses blindly, unknown of the news.

"Argh! Seriously that could be the best news for you…" she sighs, slapping his chest playfully. Taehyung groans, his hands tugging on her waist tightly.

"Okay. I'll tell…" she sounds defeated due to his clueless form. Tilting her head a little, her lips rests just near his ear slightly grazing over his smooth, milky skin. The touch makes his breath halt, he gulps hardly through his aching throat. His fingers form a fist, clutching around her waist as he closes his eyes. He loved her too much and her small touch could do wonders to him.

"We are going to have baby bear in our house,"

________________________________

Okay, so this single part is combined  from two separate parts. I didn't have much time to edit and make two parts. This also means, I'll take longer to upload next part...

Till then take care and love love ❤️✨️✨️