Chapter 4 (The night with Craig and Leila)

Start from the beginning

~Rosie~

As I kissed his cheek I felt little sparks tingling my lips, I blushed a little pulling away from his cheek. “I-I’m sorry.” I blushed as I watched him blush and smile at me. “It’s fine.” Is all he said as he put his hand on my cheek, making me blush more; As he leaned in there was a knock on the door. He pulled away as I walked up to answer the door. I opened the door to see mom and dad. “Hey, Come in mingle with Craig, but Leila is asleep.” They nodded and walked in, “What’s up?” I asked as they came in,” “Just checking to see if you had a big party in here yet.” Daddy Jinxx said as I giggled, “Me?? Party?? Sorry I think you are confusing me with Mr. Purdy.” We all laughed as there was another knock on the door, leaving them to talk about warped tour.

I opened the door, paid for our food and walked the food in here, “I’ll wake Leila, so you guys can keep talking.” Craig smiled at me and had a look of happiness, mixed with loneliness and confusement. I blushed slightly as I started to tickle Leila. She giggled opening her eyes, “Dinner is here.” She giggled again hopping up hugging her father first than sat at the table as I put the food in front of her, with a fork. “Thank you Rosie!!” I giggled, “No problem Leila.” I told her and giggled, My parents stood up giving me a kiss on the head, “We will see you tomorrow hun. Have a good night.” I smiled, “You too! Make sure all the clothes are picked up before I get home!” I watched mom and dad blush as I said it. I looked back at Leila who had Spaghetti sauce all over her face.

I giggled at her and took a picture, “Sweetie you gotta wipe your face.” Leila giggled at me as handed her a napkin. Craig came in and looked at Leila and chuckled, I sent him the picture I took of her. Leila looked at me smiling even more, “Ro? Can we get a picture together.” I giggled, “Of course Leila!” I wiped the rest of the sauce off her face as I picked her up going over to Craig I flipped my camera and took a picture. I smiled putting her down I laid on my bed, as I started to watch the ending to ‘Nightmare Before Christmas.’ Leila crawled into the bed with me cuddling into me, I played with her hair looking up to see Craig smiling at me.

I scooted over moving Leila with me, Craig sat on the bed I started to fall asleep slowly…

~Craig~

I sat on the bed smiling at Rosie and Leila who fell asleep together, Leila really likes Rosie. I laid on the bed smiling to myself, I took a picture of Leila and Rosie asleep. Putting it as my background for my phone, I sighed cuddling up to Leila and Rosie falling asleep myself.

I heard my phone go off groaning I rolled over and picked up my phone, “hello?” “Hey Criag…” I groaned again hearing Gabby’s voice. “What Gabby.” I looked over and heard Rosie groan waking up, “I’m sorry if I woke you, I was just wondering when I am getting Leila.” I sighed, “Not till Next Monday, I just got her on Saturday Gabby.” I heard her sigh, “I was just um…wondering if we could meet up and talk about what happen?” Rosie rolled her eyes hearing that, “Sorry Gabby but I’m a little busy.” She grunted, “Right,” I watched Rosie she smiled at me, I smiled back blushing a bit. “Look Gabby I gotta go, I will talk to you later.” “okay bye.” 

I hung up looking at the time, 7:00am. “Leila, sweetie wake up.”  She turned to look at me, “What is it daddy?” “Time to get up, so we can get home get you changed and get you to school.” She got up looking around; “Where is Ro?” I heard the shower turn on, “In the shower Leila, Do you want to wait till she is out.” She nodded sitting in my lap. “Daddy why are you upset?” “Well mommy called, she wants you back already but I told her no.” Leila hugged me, “I like Ro, daddy; can she come with us?” I chuckled, “Who do you think is going to be your baby sitter.” Leila squealed a little and hugged me again. I looked over to see Rose in a Bring Me The Horizon Hoodie, Camo skinnies, and Black Heeled Combat boos. I stare at her, blushing a little, as Leila jumped off me and gave her a hug, “Leila, I will always be a call away,” She told her as I smiled at her, “You can come to the house anytime.” I told her as she smiled softly.

~Rosie~

I blushed at Craig, “I might just take you up on that.” I giggled at him, as I heard my phone vibrate, I ran to my phone, “Hello?” “Hello, This is Tori from Tristan high school, I just wanted to call and tell you that school is canceled for the day.” “Okay thank you.” I flopped on the bed and hung up, “Leila, do you mind if I hang out at your house,” She giggled, “Ask daddy, I got school!” I giggled, “Well I don’t have school!” Leila giggled again as I looked at Craig and smiled, “Well, Let me ask when Sammi and Jinxx come over.” We nodded and smiled, A couple minutes later there was a knock on the door.

~Jinxx~

We had the guys with us when we went to pick up Rosie, “Why did Rosie stay in a hotel?” Ashley asked Sammi and I, I chuckled “In the words of Rosie, ‘I don’t wanna listen to you guys getting it on.’ So we let her stay in a hotel.” Ashley, Andy, CC, and Jake busted out laughing at us as I saw Sammi blush, “Craig and Leila was with her last night.” Sammi sighed, “I think Craig likes her, He told me she was pretty good with Leila, last night she told her a story, got her dinner and everything.” I smiled to myself as I watched Sammi smile to herself. As I pulled up to the hotel, I parked and we all piled out of the car. Going in and up to room 109, I knocked on the door, as the door opened the guys tackled her in hugs. “Daddy Jinxx get your men off me!” We all laughed, “Ready for school?” “It was canceled today, I have no idea why but it was.” I sighed, “What did you want to do today?” “Well spending the day with you guys, till Leila gets out of school.” I nodded looking at Craig whose hair was a mess. “Did you just wake up?” Craig nodded, “We all did a while ago. Ro was the only who got to take a shower.” I chuckled, “You might wanna look in the mirror.” He got up setting Leila on the bed,  “Ro can I use your brush.” She giggled, “Go ahead” I smiled at her,

“Okay, Is everyone ready?” we nodded, “I’ll meet you guys down I have to pack my stuff.” I smiled at Rose, “Okay hun see you soon.” I kissed the top of her head heading down stairs.

~Rose~

I sat on the bed next to Leila, she got up smiling at me and ran into the bathroom as Craig came out. I stood up smiling at Craig, he put his hand on my cheek, making me look at him in surprise; he leaned in kissing me softly. It felt like fireworks were going off, I pulled back blushing as I heard a giggle; I looked at Leila smiling. I kissed Craig’s cheek than ran around packing my clothes, hair brush, hair straightener, etc. I looked at Craig who also was getting ready to leave, “You guys ready?” I asked picking my AA bag up. Leila, Craig and I walked out of the room, and got in the elevator, I kissed Craig’s lips one last time before the doors opened we stepped out, Craig stopped as I heard Leila, whisper ‘mommy’ I froze, and looked up at her. I felt Craig put his hand on my back, looking up at him; “Gabby what are you doing here?” he ripped his eyes away from me. “I am visiting a friend, she is up for the week; seems like you moved on fast.” I froze even more as she said meanly. “I’m sorry, Craig, uhm…I will see you later. Dad and the guys are waiting for me.” “Oh, so you’re a little whore huh?” I looked at her, “I’m sorry you think that about me, I didn’t come here thinking I would be getting in the way. Leila, I will see you tonight okay?” She ran up to me hugging my legs, I picked her up hugging her, “Don’t tell daddy but me and you are going to cook.” She giggled and nodded, “See ya later!” I set Leila down and waved at them as I walked out.

As I walked out I started to cry, I leaned against the wall outside as I cried…