With a sheepish smile, Bada finally confessed, "I just wished not so many people were now crushing on you." She knew it sounded a bit irrational.

Amaia's eyes widened, and she was on the verge of bursting into laughter. "Are you serious Bada? More than half of the contestants are practically ready to propose to you. You've got over a million followers, and most of them would break down in tears if you would smile at them".

"You're so dramatic, and not half of the contestants are thirsting over me!" Bada said defensively though amused.

"Girl please. I plead guilty but like, look around. I thought JJ and Yeni were going to faint during your Hwasa Chili choreography." Amaia rolled her eyes

"Oh so you liked it ?" Bada teased

"GIRL that's off topic"

"Too bad that's the only thing I heard" Bada chuckled, grinning.

"Fine of course I liked it you're like... URGH" Amaia pretended to be frustrated, stopping in her tracks and pouting dramatically.

Bada raised an eyebrow, a grin playing on her lips. "I'm... URGH? Should I take that as a compliment?"

"Don't make me say it"

"I won't stop until you doooo" Bada kept on teasing, happy to see the girl blush once more

Amaia finally relented and she was laughing too. "Fine. You were hot, okay? But it would have been awesome if everyone had suddenly turned blind during your moment because if I hear Yeni Cho gush one more time about it, I'm going to lose it."

Bada grinned, taking Amaia's confession in stride. "Well, I guess I can't blame her for having good taste, can I?"

Amaia couldn't help but laugh. "True, but when it comes to you, I'd rather have the spotlight all to myself."

Bada shook her head, the girl was too cute for her own good. "I have to admit it, I was not far from losing it either when I saw Haechi's move during your improvised workshop battle."

Amaia looked genuinely puzzled, her eyebrows furrowing. "Huh?"

"The cap move? Come onnnn, I practically invented that move. She was definitely flirting."

Amaia considered it for a moment, then replied, "I genuinely think she was just showing me how to be witty during a battle."

Bada shook her head "Whatever it was, I have to say, I would have rather been the one to do it." Amaia was really trying to keep cool but honestly at this stage, she was wondering the girl could keep on getting hotter.

"Anyways," Amaia cut in, trying to defuse the building tension, or perhaps just to get a grip on her racing thoughts. "We're just both a lost cause" Bada laughed, fully aware of the effect she was having. "BUT I was about to tell you how the videos we made landed me a few contracts!"

"No way, really?" Bada's face turned surprised.

"Doubting me already? Wrong move," Amaia teased, raising her eyebrows. "I'm kidding, but yep! I was offered to teach a few masterclasses, and I think I will negotiate by not being paid but rather having access to classes so I can train as much as possible."

"You're smart."

"And you still sound surprised."

The two girls burst into laughter. Bada couldn't contain her excitement. "No, but like, I'm so glad! Does that mean you'll stay in Korea for a bit longer than just for filming the show?"

Amaia hesitated. "Well... I guess at least for 3 weeks, yes! I'll see from there."

Bada laughed, "You're really just winging it, aren't you?"