The Model Part Two

The group was finally leaving Nimbasa Town after their stay and were now on the road again to Nimbasa City.

"Ok Axew try Dragon Rage!"

Axew obeyed the order, drawing draconic energy from its core and into the roof of its mouth. It fired it at a tree watching in pleasure as the energy formed the shape of a dragon's head before attacking its target.

The scene was quiet for a moment. Then Amelia jumped up off the ground. "Yes Axew you did it!"

Axew hugged its trainer happily.

"I'm happy for you Amelia. You too Axew. You both worked hard."

Amelia turned to Serena with a smile. "Thanks."

Juan approached the two. "So Axew learned Dragon Rage huh?"

Amelia nodded. "Mmhm!"

Juan put a hand to his temple. "I don't remember the last time I taught my Pokémon a move. It's been so long."

Serena turned to him. "Then why don't you join my training session sometime? Riolu sure would love it."

Amelia rushed to warn him when Juan shrugged. "Sure."

As the two walked off, Amelia sighed. "Well at least I'm free."
_____________

"How many times do I have to tell you? A Gastly can't learn Fire Punch!"

"Yes they can!"

"No they can't!"

Serena shook her head slowly as they went back and forth. She turned to the Kirlia next to her as she walked. "Kids right?"

"I...find their arguments to be...amusing."

Siren peered back at the two and seemed to smile.

"They are more fond...of each other than you think."

Serena smirked. "Oh I know that."

Siren and Valiant have both been working hard on communicating through Telepathy with Serena and we're both getting really better. They still had to pause in between words but it was better than when they just started out. Moreover, Valiant was jealous of his sister evolving before him and had told Serena that he was rearing to battle anytime anywhere. It was kind of cute. At least she didn't have to worry about motivation when it came to him.

Serena stopped abruptly in the middle of the road causing the two to crash into her.

Amelia rubbed her head. "Hey! Serena!"

Serena shushed her. "Look."

In the middle of the road was a man. He seemed to be meditating. The trio all looked at each other before approaching him.

"Are you okay sir?" Amelia asked.

The man opened his eyes revealing them to be of purple color. "Oh me? I'm fine. I'm just a bit famished. A tinsy bit parched too."

Serena took off her backpack. "I have food and water if you want."

"Oh thank you young miss. You are too kind."

Serena nodded, taking a container of food out of her bag and a bottle of water. "Do you live here mister?"

"Why yes I do. At least I suppose so."

Serena tilted her head. "Suppose?"
____________

"So you're telling me your own child kicked you out of the house so she could have space for Pokémon to live there."

The man, Curtis, took a sip of the water and nodded. "Correct, Correct."

"And you didn't do anything about it?" Amelia asked.