The End

*Please excuse the many typos in this chapter. I just don't have enough time to read through it*

I walk home alone after school. I didn't feel like seeing either of the boys. They were both jerks and selfish! They wanted me just to show to the other guy that he was better than him! I won't be used as a toy, though.

Suddenly Sam came running up to me. I didn't say a word to him and just kept on walking in silence with him. He looked at me and smiled. I didn't return it. He stopped and walked in sinc with me. "I'm sorry about how I acted towards you earlier, I was being pressured too. Do you know how hard it is to get a girl like you to notice a guy like me?"

"Look, I'm just done with the drama. I don't even want to be in this position," and I don't even like you two, "why is the school involved?"

"Some people think that we should be together. Other people think that you and Locke should get with each other..."

"Oh," I replied and looked down at the sidewalk, "well I'm not exactly happy about all the drama anyway—why do I have to pick?" I frowned.

"Because you are the center of the love triangle. Unless you don't love either one of us..." Trailed off Sam.

"Oh..." I simply murmured and Sam sighed.

"You don't have to pick us. You don't have to pick me. I can make the school stop. You can meet someone worth your time later when it's actually your time. Just always remember that I will always love you."

I quickly looked up at him and found him looking straight at me. There he was. There was the old Sam I missed so desperately. Where had he been the past week? Where was he when Locke was hitting on me and then taking me out to eat? More like a date. A small voice whispered, but the look on his face after I woke up from falling in the ice. The look of joy, relief, hope, love. It felt so right when he looked at me that way. It felt like something I never had experienced before. And I loved it. "Did you send those videos to the entire school?" I asked him, trying to wave the thought out of my mind. I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking of the way Locke looked at me.

"What? No! How could I have? I'm terrible with computers and smartphones. And I was at a football game during your ice skating competition." I slowly nodded and stopped in front of my townhouse.

"This is it." I said and sighed. I then found myself hugging Sam tight. I realized I didn't want to see him go. I didn't want to leave him. Sam gently pushed off after several minutes of us hugging.

"Yeah, I'll see you later, Gwen, it was nice talking to you." I sighed and nodded silently. Sam began walk to his house down the street and I watched. I didn't want to say goodbye to him. I really didn't. All those feelings for him welled up inside of me, and I ran after him. "Sam!" I shouted to him while he was halfway to his house from mine.

"Wait!" I ran into him with a big hug. He hugged me back and lifted me from the ground slightly. He then set me back down gently and I looked into his brown eyes.

"Gwen, what's the matter—" But before he could finish, I kissed him.

I kissed him.

I pushed the thoughts of Locke out of my mind and focused on Sam.

It felt so wrong yet so right. I realized it was wrong of me to break up with him. It was wrong of me for any of the things he did to protect me. I loved him, and that's all that mattered. We kissed for a while before Samson let go of me and just grinned. "So you've made your decision?"

I nodded and kissed him again.

* * *

I found Locke that sunny weekend sitting on a park bench. He was strumming a guitar. I sat down next to him and looked out at the lake before us. Locke didn't seem to notice me. I just listened to his song and watched the lake's waves lick at the shore.