This Means War

It had been a week since the fight. Every time I walked down the hallways I felt tension between everyone. As if they weren't getting along with each other. Was it because of Sam and Locke?

Could that whole fiasco had ended up with tension between the two sides? No, that couldn't have happened. There were plenty of fights between the school before Locke came around, surely he wasn't the one to have the final blow.

I walked into the hallway with puddles on water trailing behind me from outside. I walked to my locker and noticed Sam come up to me. He still had a little scar on his lip from Locke punching him in the face, but other than that he seemed like your normal Samson. "Hey." Sam said awkwardly, leaning up against a neighboring locker. "How was your weekend?" I nodded.

"Good, what's with everybody? They seem, angry at each other." I asked.

"You haven't seen it?"

I shook my head. "Seen what?"

Sam took out his phone and searched something. He then gave me his phone and I watched a video of Sam and Locke's fight on Friday. After the video there are bold red words saying, this means war. I handed Sam back his phone.

"Who posted this?"

Cam shrugged. "I don't know, but what I do know is that mine and Locke's fight sparked a social war between the school."

I looked at him wide-eyed. "What? You mean to tell me that just a little misunderstanding sparked a battle?"

Sam nodded and shrugged. " I guess so, well I'm going to be late. Bye!" Sam walked off, waving to me.

"Wait, you can't just tell me that everyone is fighting with each other and not entail to me about anything else." I called to him.

He shrugged. "I'm as much in the dark as you are."

I sighed. Sam can really annoying sometimes.

* * *

"Gwen! Gwen!" Rhyan yelled to me halfway across the hallway.

"Yeah?" I replied to Rhyan when she had caught up with me.

"Did you see it?"

"See what?" A dread tugged at my stomach. Rhyan pulled out her phone and began to type away at the screen.

She handed it to me. A video was playing. It showed me at my house along with Locke in his car. The video was from the night of my ice skating tournament, but I didn't remember seeing anyone, so how could this video have been taped?

After the scene with Locke and me came another video clip, only this time with Sam and me hanging out somewhere. We were holding hands and kissing each other, easy to get since we were very open about our relationship. After that a scroll of bold red words like the video Cam had shown me earlier lined the screen. It read, Which side will you choose?

My face became hot. "What? Who is trying to put this school to war?" I asked Rhyan.

She shrugged. "I don't know, but they must hate one of you."

"Really not helping, Rhy."

"Hey, just saying." Rhyan shrugged and slipped her phone back into her pocket.

The bell rang and she and I left for class.