Who are you going to choose?

I can't believe Locke was hitting on me again. For once I actually thought we could be friends. I guess that it just want meant to be. I was laying on my bed, thinking about all that had happened in the past week. Why I don't want to go to school Friday. And how everyone at school seemed to be gnashing at the bit for me to choose who I loved more. Locke or Samson? And it's all because of those stupid videos that misinterpreted everything!

"Gwen, dinner!" My mom called from downstairs. I groan, but stood up. Just one more day until the weekend. Make it through one more day.

* * *

I walked into the school hallway and keep my head down. I didn't want anyone to notice me. But my plan failed miserably, and everyone stared at me with eagle eyes. A boy shouted from the crowd, "Who are you going to pick?"

I looked up at him and shook my head. "I'm not picking anyone." That was my decision, no one was going to have me for their girlfriend. And besides, I needed to focus on my ice skating and school. My ice skating and grades were suffering immensely since this whole who-likes-who started up.

"You have to choose one!" A girl told me from the opposite side of the hallway in one separate crowd. "And mind I say, choose Sam. You've been together since freshmen year!" The girl added.

"Being together longer doesn't matter! It depends on the person! That's why Locke is the one!" One other boy on the other side joined in. Everyone was thrown into an argument in the hallway, with me in the middle of it.

Why do they care so much? I don't know.

Why am I the center of attention? I don't know, but I hated it to my very core.

I continued to walk down the hallway. These people are wanting me to choose who I love. The only problem was, I didn't love them. I continued walking and turned down the hallway. Thankfully my locker wasn't bombarded by crazy students.

Since when did everyone care who I dated? After staying there to get away from the school, the bell rings and I start to walk to to class.

In class I had to sit by Samson. Of course, my younger not-broken-up-with-Sam self thought it was cool to sit by him then. The class began, but Sam continued to check me out. "Stop it." I whispered to him. Sam looked away.

"Who are you going to choose?" Sam smiled.

Now he's pressuring me to choose?

What ever happened to the Samson I used to know? Sweet and kind. Not sour and selfish.

I ignored him for the rest of the class, but after class he stopped me dead in my tracks to ask me, "Why aren't you talking to me?" He leaned on my desk, but kept his eye contact with me in check. By that point I had it with everyone in this school. They were all pressuring me to choose whether I loved Sam or Locke more, but I didn't like either of them.

I walked out without a word to him. I was too angry at him. I saw Locke in his hoodie walking down the hallway. Oh no, he was not going to corner me and ask the same thing as Sam did. I hope. I plastered a smile as Locke walked up to me. "Sorry about everyone demanding for you to choose between me or Sam. It must be a lot of pressure for you--"

I nodded. He's kind of being sweet...

"But I like you a lot, so please just consider me."

I can't believe it! He's pressuring me too! He's on the side of the school too! I continued to plaster a smile and respond, "Thank you, Locke, for the reassurance." I walked away and go to my locker. Today is a nightmare.