Canary Attack × Gold Master Suffer

  Night is a world of lights. The colorful neon lights mixed with the hustle and bustle of the night are reflected on the lake surface to form sparkling waves, flickering and flickering, forming a unique beauty in the intersection of light and darkness.

  Xie Heng held his chin with one hand, leaning against the window and looking at the lake absently. He is wearing a custom-made silver-gray slim-fitting suit. He naturally exudes a cool and noble aura, like a nine-day immortal walking in the mortal world. The quiet atmosphere around him seems to be separated from the lively and bustling cocktail party by a layer of transparency. barrier.

  Xie Heng suddenly felt that someone was looking at him. The gaze was as intense as fire and seemed to burn his entire back. Feeling grateful, Xie Heng turned around slightly and looked straight back.

  The source of the sight was a man on the second floor. The man's hair was a little messy but still beautiful. His plump forehead was flat, and his powerful phoenix eyes were slightly raised. In contrast to the eyes full of affection, they were unexpectedly gentle. ; Under the handsome and straight nose are slightly open red thin lips, and he is about to speak; the blue and black suit jacket is draped over the shoulders, but the white shirt underneath is buttoned to the top button, and the tie is neatly tied. Tie it on your chest, lazily yet rigorously. What a handsome nobleman.

  This is Xie Heng's partner. Xie Heng has been looking for his partner day and night for three years.

  Xie Heng thought about many situations in which he would meet his partner, but he did not expect that their reunion would be so peaceful, so calm that it was a bit abrupt, and so calm that only suppressed emotions could burst out.

  Xie Heng felt extremely distressed. The noble young master was sitting in a wheelchair, looking straight at each other. The two of them looked at each other for a moment that seemed like an eternity.

  Xie Heng is not from this world, and of course, neither is his lover. Literally, neither of this world nor of human beings.

  The two were originally qi in chaos. When the heaven and earth first opened, they were divided into two parts according to the current situation. One was clear and the other was turbid. When they first opened their spiritual wisdom, they transformed into human forms. The clear one was named Xie Heng, and the turbid one was named For Jiang Bozhou. The two live in harmony with each other, know each other and love each other, and they are Taoist lovers under the witness of heaven and earth.

  However, some people who consider themselves to be righteous cannot see it and believe that the harmony of yin and yang is the right path. If two men become Taoist couples, the world will be turned upside down. They also speculate that the turbid air has evil thoughts and deliberately seduces the righteous energy of the world.

  So they designed to lure Xie Heng away, and together they tore Jiang Bozhou's soul into pieces and threw him into the small world. After Xie Heng returned, he found that he could not feel his lover's soul.

  Xie Heng found those people in panic and anger. Faced with his questioning and reprimand, those people were still in a proud mood to express their merits to Xie Heng. After Xie Heng learned what happened to his lover, he wanted to tear the hearts of those self-righteous people into pieces.

  He and Jiang Bozhou have no specific form. The so-called genders are divided according to human beings. What's more, their marriage ceremony was witnessed by heaven and earth. How can these people be allowed to make irresponsible remarks?