The perfect date

„Thanks Y/N. I really am thankful that you took care of Gregory."
„No problem Michael! We had a lot of fun the past week."
Gregory rolled his eyes but didn't complain. Probably because of the incidents that kept happening at school. Ennard already looks annoyed enough in his human disguise. Most likely because he has to act as if he were annoyed, but in reality he must be proud that Gregory was able to create so many problems in just a week. We all stood in front of their shack while Eclipse stayed quiet in Gregory's pocket. He hasn't been speaking at all day one word and will probably not do for a while. Moon had made sure we couldn't talk alone so I couldn't even talk about my soul. It does make me kind of nervous to go on the date today with them. I wanted to ask Eclipse for advise and at what point they might completely break, but he kept silent.

After saying goodbye and hearing a slight argue from Michael and Gregory I walked back home with a pounding heart. Today was the day. Or tomorrow in the night. I can't believe that it's time. After half a year of relationship...I can't believe how much time has passed. Our kisses and hugs...our cuddles and our nicknames. Our talks at night and how we want the first night would finally happen. My face felt despite the cold of the winter very hot and my blood already rushed through my body. It felt so exciting yet I was so nervous. What if I mess up or am not ready when it's really necessary? No I am ready...but maybe not? My mind goes back and forth as I step inside the house, Sun and Moon greeting me at the entrance.
„Morning Sunshine! Can you change quick so we can go?"

Moon didn't say anything and didn't look at me, but his dark face was spread with a light blush. Sun probably pushes the thought of us doing something more today in the back of his head since he seems just excited. He wore a long sleeve turtle neck again that was dark blue. His trousers and Suns had the same black color, although Suns were covered with stickers from stars and planets. He must have found this joke funny. His pullover was a cuddling warm looking one in a bright color, something that looks like the color of chamomile tea. I chuckled and nod my head as I walk upstairs to change. The problem though is that I don't have anything that looks good enough for a date. Even though I wanted to get new clothes just for this day, I couldn't manage to find anything good.

Sun and Moon also look casual as if today was a normal date, but what else are we supposed to wear? It's freezing outside and I don't know what they had planned for today. It must be a calming date and nothing to fancy which is good cause I don't know anything about fancy stuff. I looked through my wardrobe to find at least something good, but than I remembered my old piece. The one I wore at the Christmas Party. I took out my red old skirt and the green blouse. It still looked good together so I quickly comb my hair to make look a little better and walked downstairs again. Both of them looked at me with a smile and once they realized what I was wearing, their smiles only grew.
„I-is it already next Christmas?"
„No...but I wanted to wear it. Brings memories back you know?"

Moon walked up to me and put my winter jacket over my outfit with a wider grin.
„You look good in everything, but we appreciate you gifting us again with that outfit."
He kissed my forehead and Sun pouted, also kissing my forehead. I chuckled and took both of their hands in mine after we were ready to go out.
„No one forgot everything? Do we have everything?"
Sun looked at Moon with a glance who nod in a serious manner. I don't know what they discussed when I was bringing Gregory away, but surely they will tell me later. Their hands felt warm in this winter time and couldn't help but smile at their presence. Only for today I will forget about the future and what worries will happen if I can't find a solution. Today will be my one happy day.

Sun and Moon led the way to a cinema and we got tickets for a movie with science fiction. There was nothing with animals and since Suns second interest is the solar system and mine stargazing, Moon had decided that a science fiction movie would come close to that. If I would have known, I would have helped him with choosing a better movie. We got a big popcorn bag and sat down with our drinks. Couple lounges were not for three people so we sat in normal seats. I was in the middle as I hold the popcorn. We had a mix of sweet and salty and it was fun to see Sun and Moon both flinch when they got the wrong one.
„Sun why do you keep stealing my sweet ones?? I only get the salty things!"
„Well than stop eating my salty ones! I rarely get my wonderful salt!"