Kissing problem

The sun was slowly setting again. I love that everyone seems to be doing fine with the bodies. Roxy even enjoys to style her hair now. Bonnie isn't as distant and even DJ is being more social. Chica enjoys with me the cooking lessons, while Monty is addicted watching tv. Sun and Moon helped me cleaning the house after Julia left and now I am looking out of the window, enjoying the glittering snow on the roofs of other houses. The photos are already made that Michael asked me to do, but what now? We have time pressure thanks to my brother. And it's nearly new year as well. Can we even celebrate it all together? I normally spent it with my siblings after all. But the first time celebrating the new year with Sun and Moon? That sounds like a lovely time.

I don't know how long I stared out of the window and let my thoughts drift away, till someone hugged me from behind. I looked up and saw Sunny's pouting head resting on mine.
„Everything alright?"
„Mmh...it's been a few days since Moon was allowed to kiss and I want a kiss too!"
„But didn't I give you both one?"
„I-I meant a longer kiss..."
He really is such a goofball. I snickered and turned around to hug him back.
„I suppose it is only fair. I thought you don't like it, so I didn't ask if you would like a long kiss."
O-of course I am nervous, but I love your kisses! They make me really happy! A-and I might s-step over your boundaries again s-so I normally d-don't ask..."

How can he still be such a sweetheart? He is to good for this world. To good for me.
„Sun...I was only setting those boundaries due to stress and exhaustion. I'm still not ready for...more intimate things, but I am for kisses."
He looked quietly down to me. His green eyes shine out so much passion that I couldn't help but to kiss him. My hand stroke his cheek as he looks surprised down to me. Our eyes meet and I leaned more against him. His hands tighten around me as he pressed his lips more against mine. We gave ourselves a quick breathing break after a few more seconds. Even though their „blood" is not flowing like a normal human, his reddening face is definitely beautiful to look at. Maybe that's how Sun and Moon feel whenever they see me blushing.

„S-sunshine...m-may I try with tongue?"
I shyly nod, closing my eyes once Suns tongue entered my mouth. I clenched my hands in his back, shivering by the new sensation. It isn't metal anymore. It feels so hot and it is so hard to focus on the here and now...! He suddenly pushed me against the wall, pushing his tongue more inside my mouth. My whole body began to shiver once my mind couldn't concentrate anymore. My vision began to go blurry as the air in my lungs got lesser each second. I hit Sun gently against his back, signaling him that I don't get enough air. He stopped and let go of me, to which I sank to the ground. The sensation of both his mouth and tongue were still on me.
„O-oh no! I am so so SO SORRY!!! I-I lost control a-and...Y/N?"

I looked blushing away, feeling how my body responded more honest as my words ever could.
„I-it's fine...b-but warn me next time if you don't let me breath."
„O-OF COURSE! I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY!!"
Well it did feel good. I wish my mind and body would stop being so honest with the reactions. I moved my legs closer to my stomach and hid my face in my arms. This is so embarrassing. I didn't think my body would react NOW of all times.
„A-are you mad at me?"
„No I'm not...it just felt to good, so my body has to process it..."
„Process?"
„Can you leave me alone for half an hour or so? I-I need to cool down a little..."

I heard steps distancing from me and a closing door. I looked up and saw I was alone. My body finally stopped being on edge and I breathed out. Back in the daycare, this never happened. It was never to the point of loosing consciousness or...feeling aroused... Did my thinking changed once they got a more human kind form? Is that really the only reason? Is it only because we aren't in life threatening stress situations anymore? I don't like this...it doesn't sound like something that I would do. Or something that normally happens to me. Am I being paranoid? Because we are finally without danger?
„Y/N? May I come inside?"
„Sure..."
Moon opened the door, closing it behind him again. He sat down with a slight distance to me.