"And we're here" Amna says as i click out my seatbelt and open the door to get out and stretch my body. I help Haroon bhai in taking out our 5 suitcase. 4 big ones and one small one for our hygiene items.

"Zaviyar? What's with the long face?" Amna ask as i only shake my head in disbelief. How can a 25 year old man can sulk like a kid who didn't get his favourite toy at the shop.

"Api, how can a innocent husband punish his bitchy wife?", i abruptly turned around to face him with a shock look on my face.

"What did you just- Zaviyar i only called your full name, you dramatic giant!!" i refer his 6'1 feet height as he accusingly point his finger at me as haroon bhai cane behind him and smack his head upside down, i grab his two finger as that's all i can fit in my whole hand 'god he's a giant'.

"Ok ok I'm sorry jaan (love) can we go now" he stop struggling in Haroon bhai's grip on his arm as he point at himself.

"Wa- what did you just call me?" He voice shake a bit as i confusedly look at Amna who was also looking at me with wide eyes.

"Jaan?-"

"Ya Allah NOW I CAN DIE IN PEACE-" A intimidating looking guy could be seen jumping like a 5 five year old trapped in his 6'1 body.

"Zaviyar, shut up people are looking at us", Haroon bhai cover his face in Embarrassment as i only shake my head disappointment.

"AS IF I CARE HAHAAA" he throws his head back and continues to thank Allah then — i guess— made eye-contact with a stranger then put on his poker face.

"i-" i blink as i see the scene being unfold.

"Ok shut up you both big foots" both of the males infront of me immediately gaze down at their feets then at Amna who had both on her hands on her waist.

"My feets are not big you Micro Dora", both of them said in unison, making Amna's hands immediately go up to her neck–length light brunette hairs. I only cover my face as i lean against Zaviyar's shoulder making him wrap his arm around me. My face beet red from holding my laugh.

"S-stop guys please" i released the breath i was holding.

"Can we go?" I jab my thumb at the entrance direction. All of them nod as i sigh in relief.

"Hmph" she turn away from Zaviyar spreading his arms toward her, making me and Haroon bhai snort.

"Aww my baby I'm gonna miss you so much" she sayas i return her tight hug as the two males did their friendship handshake.

"I'm gonna miss you too" i lean my head against hers as we pull away. I turn to Haroon bhai and we high five with our both hands and bump our fists with a sad look on our face. We were partners in crime.

"Gonna miss ya Bruh" he pats my head as i nod agreeing with him.

"Me too bruh me too" we chuckle at our boyish behavior. We bid our goodbyes for the last time and went to the (whatever you call it-) booth to get our passports checked and stuff checked. We took our seats and mine even moved back and forth.

"Look you can't even stand straight here" i snort at his head tilt to the side.

"Shut up short creature" i only sit and stretch my limbs while he was stuck and couldn't even move his legs as his seat was not moving. "Mr. Khan, we apologize but this seat in stuck and can't move back", the attendant pass him a sympathetic smile which he return with his fake smile.

"Pfft" i laugh quietly as he only glare at me making me stick my tongue out, teasing him.

I close my eyes for five minutes as I'm extremely exhausted after packing up five suitcases. After sometime, my eyes open and i look around to see pitch dark outside. As i tried to stretch my legs something heavy was on my legs. I look down and see Zaviyar's head place on my legs as his one leg limping down and other legs on the chair. He was in the fetus position to fit in the chairs and on my legs.