Cindy:"Chapa, Chapa, we don't fight fire, you know, with fire. Because, that would just lead to, you know, more fire. All you have to do is cross your arms(crosses her arms)and stare him down."

Bose:"Uh, yeah,(pointing to his puree soaked hair)tell that to my hair."

Chapa smirks at Cindy.

Bose:"I say we fight fire with fire."

Alanna hugs Chapa's leg.

Alanna:"Please teach us what you know!"

--------------

Simon and Jeanette are making out on the couch.

Simon gently pushes Jeanette down and shoves his tongue into her mouth.

He slowly takes her hoodie off sliding it to the ground and slowly unbuttons her shirt and kisses her furry chest causing her to sigh.

Jeanette:"Oh Simon that feels so nice, I never knew you had this side in you."

Simon:(Smirking at Jeanette)"Yeah, well, there's a lot you don't know about me." He winks at her.

Jeanette:"Oooh, mysterious. I like it."

Simon continued to unbutton her shirt sliding it off to the ground. Simon stroked, licked and kisses her furry chest causing her to sigh.

Jeanette:"Oh you sneaky chipmunk, it looks like Alvin is not the only bad boy of The Chipmunks. How bad are you really?"

Simon smiled slyly at Jeanette and whispered in her ear.

Simon:(Whispering)"Real bad, baby."

Simon's voice and what he said sent shivers down Jeanette's spine.

Jeanette:"Simon Seville, you naughty chipmunk. Why don't you show me how bad you are?"

Simon:"Well, I'd be delighted too."

He smiled slyly at her and continued to kiss her more passionately moving his hands up her thighs making her sigh louder.

Jeanette:"Oh my Simon...you are so sneaky. Oh yes that is just right."

Dave:(Angrily yelling)"SIMON!!!"

Simon:"Nuts!"

Dave:(Angrily)"No funny business, mister! Simon, you're grounded!"

--------------------

Jeanette:"Loosen up, Simon! Don't be so uptight! Don't be a grumpledumpuss!"

-----------------

Simon:(To Jeanette)"I'm the substitute authority figure...(takes his glasses off and shakes his hair)...but you can call me daddy."

Simon smirks at Jeanette.

Jeanette swoons dreamily.

----------------

Chapa:"Come to Joey's bake sale! We've got everything you--Alanna! Stop eating everything!"

--------------

Bose:(To Chapa)"Ohhhhh~(Giggles)Why didn't you just...you know...swallow?"

Bose gives Chapa a smoldering gaze and slowly blinks his eyes and smirks.

Chapa:(Putting her hands in front of her)"Uh...later, Bose."

Bose:"No-ho-ho-ho-ho! I'm serious! Why didn't you just--"

Chapa was madly whistling like a tea kettle and cuts Bose off by putting her hand over his mouth.

While Bose muffles in protest, Chapa speaks.