15| 𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

The anticipation for the party had me positively buzzing with excitement

The anticipation for the party had me positively buzzing with excitement. I'd prepared for this event, hoping against hope that she might change her mind and grace us with her presence. In the lead-up to the main event, I found myself at a Jimin's place. After all, no one in their right mind arrives at a party on time, unless, of course, they want to appear rather dull.

"Should we head over?" I inquired.

"Yeah," Jimin's concurred.

The party had commenced over an hour ago, so we decided to make our way. Walking seemed more practical, especially considering the possibility of indulging in some drinks or recreational substances. Fortunately, it wasn't a considerable distance to the venue.

"So, what's your game plan for tonight, particularly with Aesira?" Jimin inquired.

"Let's see how the night unfolds," I replied with a sly grin.

He chuckled and shook his head, seemingly aware of my uncertainty. Truth be told, I hadn't decided on my approach for the evening just yet. I figured I'd make that call when I got there. It didn't take long for us to reach our destination. Even from a distance, you could hear the booming music echoing down the street. Upon entering the house, it was already teeming with partygoers. People were engrossed in a variety of activities, from drinking and smoking to using a bong and making out. And that was only the beginning of the revelry. Everyone seemed to be having a great time

.

Our primary mission was to find Taehyung, and it didn't take long to spot him. A smirk played on my lips when we located him, for there she was – Aesira. She looked tantalizing in her barely-there high waist mini denim shorts that had rhinestone fringes that clung to her curves, and a draped collar backless metallic halter top that accentuated her cleavage. I couldn't help but groan, my lips subconsciously moistened.

Aesira must have sensed my gaze, for she looked up, and her expression shifted from a smile to a frown upon seeing me. To be honest, I wouldn't have expected anything less from her. I chuckled, finding the situation rather amusing.

"What took you assholes so long?" Taehyung  teased.

"The right time," I quipped, "I was expecting things to be this wild by now."

"And things have only just begun," Taehyung retorted, "Aesira just arrived, so give her half an hour, and this party will truly kick into high gear."