13| 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂

"Jeon Junglook would you hurry up, you have been in there for nearly a damn hour" I groaned annoyed

He was in the shower. I needed to get showered too. I am sure he was doing it on purpose to annoy me. Jungkook and me getting along, well sort of getting along was short-lived because this morning he is acting like a douche once again. He was going to make me late for school

"You could always come in and join me," He called back.

" In your dreams" I hissed

I have had enough of this. I stormed down to the kitchen filling a bucket with cold water. I would make him get out of the shower And i don't care if he is naked. I made my way back upstairs carefully because I didn't want to spill it. I walked into the bathroom. He should have locked the door. He was too busy showering and singing to himself. Got to admit he got some talent.

I smirked, opened the door, and threw the water right on top of him. He squealed like a girl.

"What the fuck, Aesira ?" He hissed, turning to face me

"Get out of the shower then!" I snapped.

As much as I don't want to see all of him, my eyes had a different idea. Before I knew what was happening, they were scanning his body. It was only for a second, but that was long enough, I don't want or need to see him naked thank you very much.

"See for that I am not coming out," He smirks

"I swear if you don't get out right now, I will drag you out?" I threaten him

"Aesira if you wanted to see me naked all you had to do was ask, there was no need for the cold water," He says, slyly

I groaned, throwing my hands in the air. I do not have time for this crap this morning.

"Go to hell, Jungkook" I say, walking out of the bathroom

Jungkook had other Ideas. He grabbed me, pulling me into the shower with him. I found myself between him and the wall. Thankfully my parents aren't home. I wouldn't like to explain this one to them no matter how innocent it is.

"As I said, you could always join me," He says

I am going to kill him! I was soaking in no time, my clothes clinging to me. Thank God I wasn't wearing white. I placed my hand on his chest, pushing him away from me.

"I hate you, do you know that?" I said.

I got out of the shower grabbing the towel he had put out for himself, and wrapped it around me, heading to my bedroom. Why does he need to be such an asshole? I dropped the towel, quickly stripping myself down, drying myself off, getting clothes on I don't trust Cody, and that is why I made sure to do everything quickly. I didn't have time to dry my hair, so I pulled that into a messy bun. I'm definitely gonna shower after school.

I grabbed my things and headed out. As I did Jungkook came out of the bathroom, with a towel around him. He must have found another one

"Have fun walking to school," I say,smugly.

What, come on, wait, I will only be five minutes," He says

"Nope! You should have thought of that before you decided to hog the shower for so long"

"But it is pouring of rain," He whines

"Well you seem to like the water, so I am sure you will enjoy it, Bye now!!!" I smirk then head off.

He wants to be an asshole then I can also be a bitch. I laughed as I headed out. I got into my car and on my way to school. I am sure he will probably find someone to give him a ride. He was not my problem.

I soon arrived at school. Jennie and Irene were waiting for me.

"No Jungkook this morning?" Jennie asks

"Nope, he was an ass, so I left without him," I reply

"You left him to walk to school in the rain?" Irene laughs

"Yup. He should have thought things through before he decided he was going to take too long in the shower so I couldn't get one," I reply

They both looked at each other, and then at me, both of them were laughing. I began laughing with them. We headed inside because the first bell was due to ring any minute: Jungkook will be late, but he won't care, he follows his rules.

 We headed inside because the first bell was due to ring any minute: Jungkook will be late, but he won't care, he follows his rules

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

Enjoying the story?
Follow me on Instagram
@_girl.imaqueen_
for exclusive behind-the-scenes content, updates on new chapters, and more! Let's connect beyond the pages.
See you there!