"What the fuck". I shouted.

She is same girl I met in the cafe. Now she was here again and that too she dared to throw water on my face. On the ' YUVRAJ SINGH RATHOR '.

And great. Now she is zoned out like what the hell is wrong with her. She is definitely a mental patient.

I was so angry but I composed my self because I was with a client and they were really important for me. They could help me in finding him. So I can't even shout at this girl now.

" Where the hell are you lost now? " I asked very calmly.

Hearing my voice she came out of her thoughts and she looked confused.and I know the reason behind it too.

I took a step towards her and now we were really close I mean really. My breath was hitting on her chubby cheeks.

We don't have much hight difference. She reaches to jaw and that's quite impressive.

Her breath hitched seeing our proximity. She just stared at me without blinking her eyes. Looking at her I feel like I have seen her before. I know this eyes. I know her. But how's this possible ?

If I have met her somewhere I must have known her. I don't forget people easily. Her eyes. It's like she is saying so much with her eyes but I can't read it.

I slowly took my hand towards her face and caressed her cheek. It was so soft. She closed her eyes and leaned into my touch. I just stared at her. How beautiful she is!

By now we both were lost in each others eyes. Suddenly a sound caught my attention. It was Mr.Shergill.

" Is she your girlfriend Mr.Rathor ?" He asked curiously. She was about to say something but I cut her off. " Yes. Mr.Shergill. she is my girlfriend."

Back to present:-

Ruhaani's pov :-

" Sir we reached. " the driver told. He came out and quickly opened the door for yuvraj. Yuvraj came out of the car but ruhi stayed there. I didn't come out of the car. Seeing this yuvraj got pissed at my behaviour. I know.

" See, I don't have the whole day for you. Come out and quickly chose the dress so I can go to work. Not everyone is jobless." He said very rudely.

Now I was getting hurt. I know, I shouldn't. Who is he to me ? Nothing right? But I don't know what's happening to me. I am feeling emotions again. I shouldn't. I can't let them hurt me again. I can't let him hurt me again. I can't. I am strong. Yes. I am strong.

" First of all I didn't tell you to take me for shopping so stop blaming me. I was not dying to go shopping with you. And secondly i am not jobless. I have job." I said . Anger was clearly visible in my voice.

He just stared at me for a few seconds and walked into the boutique. Having no choice I too got down from the car and headed towards him. when I entered in he was talking to someone on the phone. Seeing me he smriked and cut the call.

I was about to say something when a lady came and asked " ohh sir ! You came ! I am sorry I was attending a client. Please take a seat sir." She was talking to him and just then she saw me standing clueless.

" Is she the bride? " She asked him who nodded his head without looking away from his phone. I gave her a small smile. She came towards me and held my hand. She made me sit just beside him. " You look like angel beta." She said giving me a genuine smile.

" Show us the best lehenga for functions." He said coldly as usual. " Sure sir. Do you have any preferences mam ? " The lady asked me and I told her about my taste.