"That little outburst isn't doing anything to prove him wrong." Yujin sighs.

"Like you were any better. Did you really have to blast the guy with water?" The duck quacks back.

"Unnie, you know he was threatening us right? The clip doesn't show it, but he was aiming a freaking gun at us!" Wonyoung interjects, trying to stand up for her girlfriend.

"Okay, everyone calm down. It won't do us any good to start arguing with each other." Eunbi says with a loud voice to get the group's attention.

"If we want to get our rep back, we need to find out who Geun is working with and expose them." The leader continues before giving the floor to Sakura.

"Okay, so from the looks of the vial he was holding and the weapons he's been shown to have, I'm sure they were the ones Park Eunseo had developed. She's in prison right now, but a couple of her associates managed to flee. That has to be the source." The tech-girl says, showing the profiles of two scientists named Dr. Yang and Dr. Jeong.

"Do you know where they are?" Yujin asks, and Sakura gives her a look that says 'obviously'.

"They tried to use different aliases, but I managed to find out they work at a pharmacy near the high school you visited, no doubt a front for their schemes."

"Alright, let's go get them then!" Yena says, but Eunbi shakes her head.

"You have to head back to the city and stay with Yuri. She might become a target while this issue is at large which is also why I don't want her getting involved in this mission either. Same for Chaewon and Minjoo. Hyewon's out doing some other missions for 8D right now, and I need to keep coordinating with Seunggi-sunbae about how to address everything." The duck begrudgingly nods in agreement. While she wanted to kick some butt right now, keeping Yuri safe was her number one priority.

"That leaves Kkura, Chaeyeon, Yujin, and Wonyoung." The leader says, looking at the four intently. Yujin was pumped to have such an important role, but Eunbi apparently wasn't done.

"Kkura and Chaeyeon, I want you two to investigate the pharmacy. Infiltrate it and get rid of all their data."

"Wait, what about us?" The puppy asks, confused at the sudden exclusion. "Is this Eunbi-unnie being overprotective again?"

"Don't worry, Yujin. You have an important mission as well. You were looking for some mutants who might be in danger, right? You and Wonyoung will continue with that for the time being and support Kkura and Chaeyeon if anything comes up."

"Oh, okay unnie! We got this, no problem!" Yujin says with a relieved smile, and with that, the group returned back to their meals.

~~~~

Later that afternoon...

"This should be the place." Wonyoung says after double checking the address that Sakura gave them. Though there were several students whose legal names were Jiwon, the description Yujin had given was helpful. There was only one Jiwon who had blonde hair.

"The file said she was from Jeju, so it makes sense that she'd be dorming." Yujin confirms. The duo were currently standing in front of an apartment building a couple blocks by the school that looked no different from the others that were in the area. It felt like a good place to keep a low profile. Wonyoung walks up to the entrance and punches in Liz' room number into the intercom, 1201. After a few seconds of buzzing, someone finally answers the line, but it wasn't Liz.

"Hello? Who is this?" A female voice asks. Her Korean was fluent, but there was something about the accent that reminded them of their Japanese friends.