Ch.12

Heeseung's POV

"Love, wake up, it's morning already." I felt someone shaking me, so I slowly opened my eyes only to be greeted by Sunghoon's etheral face.

I rubbed my eyes while stifling a yawn, which threatened to come out.I grabbed my phone to check the time, and it said 7 am.

"Too early," I said while snuggling in my fluffy and comfy blanket and closing my eyes.Besides me, Hoon grumbled and said.

"No, Hyung, it's time for breakfast , get up, and freshen yourself." "UGH Fine, " I said while pushing my blanket off and heading to the bathroom.

I splashed  cold water on my face and quickly washed it. After brushing up in a matter of  seconds, I took my towel and headed to the shower.

After a nice hot shower, I came out fully awake and put on my clothes, which comprised of a black t-shirt and blue denim pants.

I combed my hair and exited the bathroom, seeing Sunghoon already dressed up and waiting for me on the bed. I then went up to him.

Sunghoon's POV

"Good morning love,are u awake now?" I said while ruffling his hair."Hey, stop messing up my hair,"he replied grumpily. "Ok ok" I raised my hands in surrender.

Then I held his hand and guided him to sit on the bed with me. Once he was next to me,I pulled him even closer, connecting my lips to his to kiss him.

After a few seconds, I pulled out and then said, "Let's go eat breakfast,I have to tend to some work."

I stood up and extended my hand to him. He held it, and we both went downstairs to the dining room where a bunch of food awaited us.

I sat down and put up some toast with scrambled eggs on the plate and started eating quickly cause I have a lot of work to do today. The crunch of the bread with the taste of scrambled eggs melted in my mouth.

After finishing my plate,I took the steaming hot mug of coffee and drank it in one go.

Seeing that Heeseung hyung had also finished his breakfast,I helped him take the plates to the kitchen sink and gave them to the maid so that they could be cleaned.

Then I made my way out of the house with hyung following me. He hugged me and said, "I will miss you,cone back soon ok.?".

"Ok, my love, as soon as I am finished,I will come home,"i said while giving him a goodbye kiss, and then I left.

Third Person POV:

"Oh! It looks like Sunghoon found his mate. What does this mean for us? " remarked someone.

"Hmm, well, Sir, we still need to take our revenge, so how about we meet this person?" Someone else said.

Hearing this, the boss laughed like a maniac and said, " That's a very good idea Minho", let's plan this visit of ours. ".

These two started to make a very sinister plan, and that is to kidnap Sunghoon's mate and get to ask Sunghoon for some money to get him back and  in the process,  also take their revenge.

*timeskip*

It was nearly 10 o'clock, and Sunghoon was still out, so Heeseung decided to take a walk on the nearby woods.

The sky was dark. There were barely any stars in the sky, and no cloud cluttered. The sky was painfully dark and motionless. Except for the faint light from the moon, no light was seen.

The canopy of trees stopped any light from shining over the place, which cast a eerie shadow over the woods.

The forest floor was filled with thorny bushes and fallen leaves, which made it harder to walk.

In this place, a man was seen walking around with no awareness of the threat looming in this place .

He was also unaware of the fact that two men were walking behind him. At one point, one of those men grabbed his hand to stop him..

Heeseung, feeling himself stopped by someone, looked  around and was met with the eyes of two men.

"Wh-who are u? W-Wha-what are u doing here?" He said with his eyes widening.

He tried to move or run but was unable to do so as he was trapped. His mind was racing with thoughts...

"What would happen to me now? Will Hoon or others find me?" . These thoughts lurked in his mind.

He tried to shout, but he quickly felt a handkerchief on his mouth. "Oh no, boy, you can't call for help,no one will find you." The Boss said while laughing.

Then Heeseung saw darkness and then nothing. "Now let's get him to the house boss," said Minho.

Both of them dragged the now unconscious Heeseung to a small and creepy house in the woods .

The glass on the windows was broken, and cobwebs were seen all over the house.

It was covered in dust and filth as if no one had lived here. Now they placed Heeseung on a chair and tied him up. Then splashed freezing cold water to wake him up.

"Hey !! You idiot, wake up, " Minho said while shaking him. Slowly, Heeseung opened his eyes and was met with an unfamiliar place.

"Where am I?" he asked, feeling fear in his whole body. "That doesn't matter, now does it?" said Minho.

"But what does matter is what to do with you,"while taking off the handkerchief, said the Boss.

"SUNGHOON HELP OR SOMEONE HELP!"screamed Heeseung as soon as his  mouth was free.

"That was a very bad idea, boy," said the boss while pulling a knife out of his pocket and moving closer to Heeseung.

"S-St-Sto-stop, don't come near me," said Heeseung, shaking..

"Well, u made a mistake,  so u deserve the punishment,"said Minho as the boss immediately used the knife to cut Heeseung, who screamed in pain.

"Pl-please stop," he tried to plead, tears nearly threatening to spill from his eyes, but no one listened. He screamed in pain as he felt his arm being cut.

He saw crimson dark blood spilling out from him and tried to ask them to let him go....

But they didn't listen. They laughed at his pathetic cries for help and said, "Sorry boy, no one is coming for u," and then they left him.

Heeseung sat still, hissing in pain due to the wound on his arm. Tears spilt over and flowed down his face like a river escaping a dam. He wanted Sunghoon to come and save him....

Authors note:
I am very sorry for the long hiatus, but school took up most of my time, so I am unable to update.  Hope u like this chapter, and please tune in to see what happens next.

Will sunghoon and the others notice him missing? Will they come save him?? Find this out in the next chapter.