Introduction

Here,I will introduce the characters and I have changed their ages a bit.I have changed their ages a bit for the story.

Characters:
Heeseung: 21 years old
Sunghoon:20 years old
Jay:20 years old.
Jake:20 years old
JungWon:18 years old
Sunoo:19 years old
Ni-Ki:17 years old
Park Yeojin:19 years old.She is Sunghoon's sister(made up character) and Jake's mate.
Yeonjun:23 years old
Soobin:22 years old
Taehyun:20 years old
Beomgyu:21 years old
HuiningKai: 20 years old
Seo-yeon:20 years old. She is HuiningKai's friend and mate(made up character).

*Apart from these,there will be other characters included in the story.

Introduction to wolves a little bit.

A pure blood alpha: Stronger than any other alpha.The leader of the leader. Very powerful.They are known to be much more possessive and protective of their mates,more than alphas.One feature of them is that their eyes turn red when shifting.

Alpha: Basically,the leader of the pack.They have to lead and protect their pack members.kind of like a king or ruler. They are very protective and possessive of their mates like the pure blodded alpha but less than them.They are very much respected like a king. Their eyes turn golden when shifting.

Luna: The female mate of the alpha.She has the same position and authority same as the alpha.She also leads the pack along with the alpha.

Omega: Have the least respected position in the pack.They are very much hated and disrespected in some packs while in other packs,they are still treated with respect. Some packs use them as slaves for the alpha and the luna. They have a very weak position as they stay human and cannot transform into a wolf. Males are very rare but can get pregnant.

The Black Wolf: A very rare, unique and extraordinary wolf. They were rumoured to be extinct but one last wolf survived(Heeseung and he doesn't know that he is one,his parents were killed by humans). They are very powerful and very strong like the pure blodded alpha.They are almost born like one or two  in a thousand years. They have to be protected at all costs. Their eyes turn Amber or Hazel when shifting.

Beta: They are the right hand of the alpha and the second in command to the alpha. After the alpha and Luna,they have the highest position among others. They usually take after the alpha's work if he is not present.

Gamma: after the alpha,Luna and Beta,they are the third in command and third respected people of the pack. They are usually warriors and train other wolves.

Rouges: Wolves who don't have a pack and are left or abonded by their pack. Some rouges can be very dangerous. They should be avoided at all costs.

AN.I'll meet u in this book soon.So bye for now and my Jay book will also be updated by Sunday since I have to complete some of my classwork.