Chapter 3

Sunghoon's POV
Heeseung left with his brother Sunoo to pack his stuff and I was still with the other people. Heeseung's dad asked me once again"Are u sure you would like someone like him to be your mate, shouldn't you deserve someone more powerful and Stronger?". Seriously these people are making me angry. My wolf(Benjamin) really wanted to come out and attack them but I told her to calm down. I told them"it's ok!! I am not that picky when it comes to these things,status or power doesn't matter anything to me and Heeseung's quite fine". They were astounded at my answer accept for Jay as he knew that how I am. Jay also added"To us power or status is not important, if the person you are destined with is of low status,it doesn't really matter". I could tell that they were not happy with our answer but they just shrugged it as they couldn't persuade me.

After talking more for a while and me trying to continuesly control my self and my wolf ,it was getting late so Jay said"Unfortunately,it is time for us to leave". I added"We might visit later if we have time,it was nice(sarcasm) to meet all of you".They shook hands with us and bid us farewell. Before leaving,we asked the way to Heeseung's room to pick him up. I saw him hugging and talking with Sunoo and he looked quite happy. I don't know whats this feeling but I was getting jealous,I guess??, Jay mindlinked me and said"Jealous are you". I told him to shut up. After that I cleared my throat and both of them looked at me and Sunoo let go. I said to him"it's time for to us to leave,so let's go"

"He said ok and followed me to the car. Sunoo came to wave him off and I think both of them didn't want to let each other go. Both of them were crying hugging beach other then Heeseung got in the car,they both waved back at each other the last time and Jay started the car and we drove off. Heeseung was still crying,so I hugged him while patting his back softly. He was probably tired so he slept . I was left alone with jay so we started talking. He said to me

"Finally!!you found someone I thought you might be alone your whole life now we all can tease you like you do to us".

I said to him"Shut up you are starting to piss me off to much and I am tired let me sleep Stupid".

"HEY DON'T CALL NE THAT"he shouted, I told him to shut up and he stopped talking. Then,I felt my eyelids getting heavier so I closed them and slept. After an hour,I was woken up by Jay"Hey! Wake up we are here and wake him up too". I woke up to him talking and got up and woke Heeseung up."Heeseung-shi! Get up! We arrived,you can sleep later". He woke up lazily and I told him to follow me to my house and I waved goodbye to Jay as he left to go to his house."Come on, it's here"I said to him and he lazily followed me. I took him to my room.

Heeseung's POV

Sunghoon called me to his room and I went inside.I saw the house earlier,it was very pretty and beautifully decorated. He sat on the bed and I sat on the other side. By now,we were quite comfortable with each other. He told me" we will meet my friends later for now let's rest since it so midnight". I mumbled an ok and laid down on the bed and he laid down on the other side. We both slept quickly as we were very tired.

TIMESKIP to morning

I  fluttered my eyes open to see  someone trying to shake me up. I looked up to see it was Sunghoon.WAIT, so last night wasn't a dream and this all really happened.It still took me time to believe this. Sunghoon greeted me a good morning I and I greeted him in return to. As I tried to sat up,my wounds started to hurt but I didn't show that I was painful. When suddenly Sunghoon looked at me with widened eyes and I looked up to him confusion. I hope it wasn't what I think it was.........

Sunghoon cleared my confusion by asking me what on my back. WAIT WHAT NO,anything but that."N-nnothing I stutured. OH SHIT,why did I do that now he knows something is wrong.

The next thing he said to me was something that I will dread forever..
He said"Please lift off your shirt".

Sunghoon's POV

I asked Heeseung to lift off his shirt as I saw something but he kept denying it so I went over to him to do it myself. As I got closer to him,he closed his eyes tightly probably because he was scared of something. As I lifted off his shirt, I was met with something so horrible. My eyes fumed with anger. He had so many wounds and scars on his back,some of  them even looked fresh. Who could do something like this??was he being bullied???

So many questions were rising in my head and I probably want to hunt and wanted to kill whoever did this. My Wolf asked me this"who did this to our mate,tell me I want to tear him apart".I said to him"calm down, I'll find it out but no killing"Ok he growled in anger.

I cupped Heeseung's face and asked him to face me. He shakily looked at me. I asked him  but more like shouted"WHAT IS THIS??WHO DID THIS". He got scared more and said with a shaky breath"p-please don't hurt me". I let myself cool down and hugged him and said"I won't hurt you,you know,I can never do that but please tell me what happened??". Ok he said and started narrating everything from when his parents first found out that he was an omega and how they treated him badly even the alpha and Luna  and beated him up and how Sunoo would help him later on and so on.

By the time he finished he was crying. I wiped his tears away and told him that it's ok and thank you for telling me. I wanted to really kill them but I stopped myself as Heeseung would not like it.after that, Heeseung asked me "Do u still want someone weak like me". OH MY GOD.....I looked at him and said"Heeseung, that doesn't matter to me at all, you are my mate and always will be". "Thank you for this"he said and hugged me tightly. I was surprised by his sudden action but hugged with back and said"Now Hyung, let's eat breakfast and get ready, my friends want to meet you so bad."Ok let's go"he said.

I held his hand and dragged him with me. He blushed at my action. OH GOD,he's so cute,I thought......