Chapter 9

Author's Pov 

It had been two days since the whole powers thing and Sunghoon thought it was a great time for Heeseung to be revealed to the pack as the future Co-Ruler and as his mate...

Sunghoon discussed it with Heeseung and since he was okay with it, Sunghoon talked to Jay to start the preparations the grand reveal.

Sunghoon had invited all of his pack. And his friends, the Enhypen and the TXT members and also Baekhyeon and Jiyeon and of course Heeseung's brother, Sunoo. He had already arrived.

Soon it was the day of the reveal and a combination of foods were being prepared for the Grand Feast. Heeseung was in his room getting ready for the feast with Sunoo who was helping him.

Sunghoon was already ready and was now checking the preparations for the feast. Both of them decided to wear formal clothes today so Sunghoon was wearing a white dress shirt with black pants and a black coat to go on top. He had done very little make-up.

Meanwhile with Sunoo and Heeseung, Heeseung was saying to Sunoo "What do I do, I am so nervous, what if they don't like......."

He was cut off by Sunoo who said"Hyung , don't worry , they will like you, you arevery lovable". Heeseung exclaimed" I would hope so".

After constantly reassuring Heeseung that  he would be fine and do well, Sunoo moved on to his makeup. He applied some gloss on his lips, did some natural eye shade and gave Heeseung a few rings to wear.

When Sunoo was just completing his hair,Sunghoon came up. He said"Hyung, you look very pretty and handsome" while looking at his outfit and makeup of the day. Heeseung wore a white shirt fitted with blue pants and a blue coat.

Sunfghoon then exclaimed "come on love, it's time to go, u too, Sunoo".and held his hand up for Heeseung. Heeseung took the hand while blushing deep red and folled him. Sunoo also came up behind them.

As soon as Sunghoon got to the stage, he told Heeseung to stand behind it while Sunoo went to his seat in the audience. Sunghoon got up on stage and said"Guys and girls, today I have gathered you all here for a special occasion. It has been 3 months since I visited the Midnight Pack.....

And 3 months since I found my soulmate there....today i have gathered you all to meet him, but please,be considerate of him as he has a bad past. Please welcome your future Co-ruler and my Mate, Lee Heeseung".

Then he gestured Heeseung to come up on stage and When Heeseung came, people erupted in happiness anf applause. After the Grand welcome, people started to congratulate the couple when Sunghoon put a hand up for them to quite down, and when they got quite .....

Sunghoon also started to say "and I also have a special announcement to make up about  him...." gesturing to Heeseung. 

He said"We had found out a month ago that he was special and his species is a Black wolf which had probably died out. But he survived and the reason I am revealing this here is that I want you all to protect his identity and to protect him form any danger and harm". 

This got people talking and whispering as they were very surprised.Now Sunghoon said" As introductions are over, let the feast begin". Sunghoon led Heeseung to the head table where the rest of Enha and txt members were sitting and gestured for everyone to start eating. 

Sunghoon also urged Heeseung to eat as he was still nervous and shaking. He put a hand on top of his hand and carassed it snd told him to eat.

As everyone was full he anounced this day to be over and told everyone  to go home and the area cleared out. He also lead Heeseung and Sunoo to his house and towards the guest room.

Then he and Heeseeung went to their room,whispered each other good night and slept as they were quite tired.