Chapter 1

Heeseung's POV
"Wake up!!!u lazy boy".My mom said while shouting multiple times. I groaned and rubbed my eyes as I sat up.The sun blinding my vision for a second."Why are u still not ready yet,hurry up!!your sister and the alpha are waiting for their breakfast!!YOU ARE GONNA BE LATE!!!!JUST GO QUICKLY" My mom said and went.Yes,this is my life my mom and dad and the other people started to treat me badly after they found out I was an omega years ago. Although they are not my real parents,I hope they still can respect me and treat me with love like they give to my brother Sunoo and my elder sister. Sunoo is a alpha like my dad but he is different from them.He us kind,loving and an adorable brother to have.

He is the biggest ball of sunshine,I have met. He is the one who treats me kindly. He teaches me new things and also gets me things. That's why I am thankful to have a brother like him. I remember that he secretly got me a phone some time back for my birthday. Now, enough about me. I should probably get ready before someone calls me again. So,I quickly changed my clothes and wear something comfortable and did my hair and went downstairs.As soon as I got downstairs,I heard shouting. I looked up to see the alpha of our pack.He was staring at me with flame rising in his eyes and I could tell I was done for today.

"Where were you,look at the time.ME AND AREUM ARE HUNGRY" He said while shouting. Then he got a belt from somewhere and got ready to hit me with it."please don't hit me" I told him while pleading but he ignored me and started to beat me up and started saying"Who do you think you are to tell me to stop,I clearly told you not to be late but you are".He is hitting me with such force that I think I may bleed. I started crying and telling him to stop continuesly but he kept going on when I heard someone shout stop. I looked up to see my brother Sunoo. He said"please stop!!!you are hurting him" and took him away from me.

He said to one of the other omega to make breakfast for the alpha and Luna and took me to my bedroom. He immediately went inside the bathroom and got a med kit and started to treat my wounds. They hurt so much and I was still crying and telling him to stop because I was in pain.but he kept going on and bandaged and cleaned my wounds. Them he pulled me in for a hug and said"Are u okay Hyung???I am sorry I was not there early"he kept comforting me while caressing my back softly  making sure that he doesn't hurt me.
"It's alright Ddeonu, I am okay now.Thank you for helping". Yes,I call him Ddeonu because he is my cute little brother. And also,I'm gay. No one knows accept for Sunoo as he is one two.We didn't tell the elders as they might not accept us.They always qaud that my mate would not like me and hate me etc so I lost all hope of having one.but I hope I meet him or her soon

"OH!! Right Hyung! I forgot to tell u something. Some Alpha from the Bloodmoon tribe is coming here, my instincts bare telling me that this is something good for you,so I am here to get you ready"."But Sunoo,what for??I am sure nothing special will happen". He said"I just know Hyung and I am helping you get ready"Ok I said giving in. He gave me something to wore and I wore it.This is what I wore:

Then,he put some makeup on me and styled my hair

Then,he put some makeup on me and styled my hair."Done, Heeseung Hyung!!Omo!!you look so handsome and cute"."Really Sunoo". I said cause no one has told me that before.Ofcourse!! He replied.Then,I put some perfume on myself and got ready.He went outside to greet the person as they were hear.i could hear a honking sound outside. But,I just decided to stay in the house.

After a while, I heard someone coming inside as I could hear footsteps entering the room.When I looked up to see who the person was, I met eyes with an unfamiliar person who I presumed was the alpha that was visiting. I was in for a surprise when his eyes widened. I was confused as I had no idea what was happening. When he said"mine".
Huhh, what did he mean,I thought.