3 - Kirsty Beecham

A/N: Please remember to leave some feedback!

PLEASE... vote, comment, share!

Massive thanks to sabriie for all the support

Music was pumping, drinks were flowing and the DJ was totally lost in his element. It was early morning, around 3 o'clock on a Saturday. People were now flocking out from the nightclub to go and grab a greasy takeaway and head home in a drunken stupor. Kirsty Beecham was no different.

Kirsty and her friends had spent more than enough money on alcohol to celebrate her friend's break up. She had taken it rough and after three days of ice cream and romantic films - she really needed a party. Kirsty had spent the day having her nails and hair done before their big night out. She had even gone as far as to buy a new skin tight, black sequined dress.

"Aren't you coming to the kebab house Kirst?" Her friend called as she hobbled off in the direction of the taxi cabs. Kirsty turned, her ankle nearly giving way in her five inch heels.

"Nah, I need to go home and sleep it off." The world was turning and swirling in Kirsty's eyes. She had had far too much to drink.

"Awwww you party pooper!" Her friend giggled and hiccuped. "Text us in the morning when your hangover gives over." Kirsty waved a hand drunkenly, nearly hitting a passerby in the face.

"Woah, missus, I could get you arrested for assaulting a Police officer!" A deep voice chuckled and two firm hands steadied her shoulders. She threw a wink in his direction, which caused him to laugh and shake his head.

"Sorry Mr Officer Sir, I'll behave before you put me in handcuffs." She drawled, her words slurred. He took a step back and sighed.

"I think you'd better go home Miss. There's a taxi there." He pointed to a black cab with the engine running and a driver sat poised - waiting to go. "Off you go."

Kirsty thanked him and turned to wobble towards the black cab. The driver saw her coming and slowly got out of his vehicle, shaking his head.

"Sorry, you're not getting in here." He kept a firm expression on his face, looking down at a ridiculously drunk Kirsty.

"And why the hell not?" She exclaimed, waving her arms around. Wow, whatever she had been drinking had really taken its toll. Kirsty let out a burp, which was shortly followed by a gag. Oh yeah, straight vodka shots had just repeated themselves.

"That's why not. You're way too drunk, and I'm not clearing up your sick." He crossed his arms over his chest. Kirsty pointed a perfectly manicured finger in the cab drivers face.

"I wouldn't want to get in your cab if it was the last cab on Earth!" She hiccuped again and the driver raised an eyebrow. "My puke would probably make it look better anyway." Kirsty turned around again, and stalked off in the opposite direction.

She had only made it down the road by a few feet before she felt a strong arm wrap around hers.

"I think you need a bit of help there." She thought it was maybe the same man from earlier, but who knows, she could barely make out her own hand in front of her face. The fresh air had reacted with her high levels of alcohol and now she could barely see straight. The man bent down and slowly took off her heels to let her walk without fear of breaking an ankle. Together they made the short walk back to Kirsty's home.

Once she was safely on the steps to her front door, she tried to focus on the man that had walked her home. She could see three of him, but was almost certain there was only one.