Chapter 24 - 37 times

The next morning, it felt a little hard to walk, which I knew why. Michael came over to me as I ate one of the muffins that were brought to the hotel.

"Hey Addie.. I heard you and 'daddy' last night," he was trying not to laugh.

"Uh huh..." I was so embarrassed.

"So how's 'daddy's babygirl' doing this morning?" Calum walked up behind him.

"Yeah.. You guys kept me awake for a while. I would hear something, then try to go back to sleep, and as soon as I would almost be sleep, I would hear something else. I wanted to come over to tell you guys to knock it off, but I knew it wouldn't be a pretty sight," Ashton explained.

"Hey.. You all have seen Luke naked before, I'm pretty sure.." I reminded them.

"But I haven't seen you. I wouldn't mind, though," Ashton softly whispered in my ear.

"Shut the fuck up, Ashton! Don't talk to my girlfriend like that! I heard you," Luke came out of the bedroom.

"Plus, I've never watched one of my best friends have sex with anyone. Otherwise, I would've came over and said something," Michael looked straight at me and Luke who was now behind me in just his boxers.

"Are they talking about last night? They heard us?" Luke asked quietly so the other bits wouldn't hear.

"Yes and yes.." I confirmed, and his head fell.

"Guys, can you just shut up?" Luke looked up at them.

"Why should we when you didn't last night?" Michael crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry, okay!!" Luke and I yelled in sync before I took the last bite of my muffin.

"Don't do it again.. Or at least warn us first!" Calum then walked off to his room.

Michael made his way down to the game room in the hotel while Ashton went to the pool. Luke and I decided to go with him. We would be able to relax today, because their shows started tomorrow. We will either be traveling or at their concerts almost everyday, and we want to relax while we can.

When we got there, Luke and I got into the hot tub while Ashton cannonballed into the pool. I looked at Luke and rolled my eyes at Ashton.

"So.. I was thinking. What if we could have sex in every country or state we go to? Maybe when we get to the United States, we can to every state.." He smiled.

"Yeah, that'll be fun! I've always wanted to do something like that!" I liked the idea.

"Well, in total, we will have sex thirty-seven times after last night.. I counted already," he chucked.

"Okay. I'm up for it."

"Y'know.. That's a lot of condoms and a lot of money.. Maybe you could get on birth control?"

"Yeah. I'll start, I guess. I've taken it once before."

"Really? When? Why?"

"I was about thirteen, almost fourteen. I didn't feel like dealing with my period for a while, so I took it to get rid of my period, and I'd be happy to do that again."

"Okay, good.. Because condoms are expensive.."

"Yeah. I've heard."

I then saw Ashton get out of the pool and come towards us. He stepped down into the hot tub and sat between us.

"Hey guys," he smiled.

"Ashton, you're really third-wheeling right now, you know that?" Luke asked him.

"Oh.. Sorry," He then got up and walked to the other side of the small hot tub, "so what were you guys talking about?"

"Not much," I answered.

"Are you sure?" He leaned towards us a little bit.

"Yes, we're sure.." I got out of the hot tub and ran over to the pool, jumping in. Luke followed, then Ashton of course.

"Ashton.. Could you.. Please?" I begged.

"Fine. I'll be up in the room," he sulkily walked away.

"Finally we're alone," Luke put his arm around me as a family with three kids came in, and the kids jumped into the pool, splashing more than I thought was possible. The parents got into the hot tub, and Luke and I just looked at each other.

"Let's go?"I wondered.

"Yup," he said, grabbing my hand and getting out of the pool, then we began to walk towards the elevator to go up to our room.