Chapter 15 - Hidden

The next morning, I woke up and Luke's arm was draped around my waist. I laid there and turned towards a still-asleep Luke. He was so cute when he was asleep. Within a few minutes, he had woken up and looked at me.

"Morning, babe," he smiled.

"Morning, Luke. How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Amazing.. How about you?" 

"Great. I loved that we were cuddling and fell asleep."

"Me too." 

We got out of bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen. We said good morning to Liz and grabbed some of the pancakes she had made. 

My pancakes were gone within three minutes, and I began to talk to Luke, wondering what we were planning on doing today.

"Well, I think all of the boys are coming over. Michael, Calum, Ashton..." He told me.

"Really? I can't wait to meet Calum and Ashton!"

"They're awesome. You'll love them. Also, we will play a few songs for you," he smiled.

"Your songs?" I asked, and he nodded, "awesome!" 

"Yeah. They are pretty cool."

"I mean, you guys wrote them yourselves!"

"Yeah.."

We finished our breakfast, and I showered quickly afterwards. I had packed an extra pair of clothes for some reason yesterday, but I was glad I did. I put those on and went back into Luke's room with my hair wrapped in a towel.

"Hey babe," he said, looking at me.

"Hey Luke. What are you doing?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just waiting for my beautiful girlfriend, that's all," he told me. I was suspicious.

"Are you sure nothing's going on?" I wondered.

"I'm sure, babe.." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Okay," I smiled, "I'll be back in a minute. I need to blow dry my hair and put some makeup on."

"No you don't."

"What?"

"Baby, you don't need makeup. You're beautiful without it."

"But-"

"Addie, just don't put any on.. Please?"

"Fine. But I am going to blow dry my hair."

"Okay. I'll be here waiting."

"Alright," I said, leaving.

I walked into the bathroom and took about ten minutes to blow dry my hair. Once I was done, I grabbed my makeup bag and grabbed some blush. I put it on, and there was a knock at the door.

"Come in.." I said, hoping it wasn't Luke.

It was Luke and he saw me fidgeting with my makeup bag. He looked sternly at me, like he was mad at me for putting some makeup on.

"Babe.. Why are you putting makeup on?" He asked, grabbing my hands.

"I don't know.. I just don't like going without it," I looked up at him.

"Well, you can and you will.." He said, grabbing my makeup bag and running out with it.

It took me a few seconds for my mind to realize what just happened. He had my makeup bag and was probably going to hide it somewhere. I ran after him and ran into his room, but it was too late. He was sitting on the bed with the bag hidden.