Chapter 17 - Announced

The boys started the twitcam, and hundreds of people knew about it already since they tweeted about it. Hundreds of people were already watching it within thirty seconds of starting it. I was surprised at how many people were watching. I had no idea they had this many fans. Luke never told me that.

"Hey guys!" Luke greeted, "today we have some news for you guys."

"And we also pretty much have a new member to the band.. She's like a new member.." Michael motioned for me to introduce myself.

"I'm Addie Summers. I'm Luke's girlfriend," I smiled.

"Come on, tell them more about yourself," Ashton urged.

"Okay..." I paused, thinking. Then I told them, "Well, I met Luke just on Monday. We were at a chorus festival for our district schools. All of the schools in our district went to Luke's school for the all-week festival. So, when I met him on Monday morning and I thought he was really nice and sweet, but later, I realized we were sitting next to each other on the stage and he completely ignored me. I was then thinking he was an asshole. But, I think he was just trying to make me chase him, and I ignored him the next day, doing the same. That's pretty much how we're together..." I turned left to look at Luke then kissed him.

"Eww!!! Guys, stop it!" Calum pleaded, laughing a little.

Luke and I parted the kiss and I looked at Calum, laughing. This was so much fun, just hanging out with the boys. I almost forgot that we were in camera. It feels like we're just hanging out. We're not acting in front of the camera. We're being ourselves, and I like that.

I then scooted over so that I was on Luke's lap. He smiled before talking to the fans once more.

"Okay, so this news that we have is something that even Addie doesn't know," Luke announced.

I looked behind me to Luke, waiting for him to say what the news was. He looked at me as if he was hesitating to tell them and me the news.

"Luke.. Aren't you going to tell them?" Calum asked, "or do you want me to?"

"I will.." He paused, and I waited, "Starting in February, we will be going on tour with One Direction!"

My face lit up with joy. I was so glad they were going on tour! But did this mean they were leaving me? I didn't want that to happen. My smile faded, and I was thinking too much about Luke leaving, and I won't be able to see him for months at a time.

"What's wrong, babe?" Luke whispered into my ear as the boys were saying something else to the fans.

*Luke's POV*

Addie got off of my lap and ran away from where we were. I looked at the boys who saw Addie run away too and quietly asked, "what did I say?"

They shook their heads, not knowing why she ran away. I got up and ran after her. She had gone upstairs, and probably into my room.

I ran upstairs and checked my room. The door was locked. I had no idea what was going on. I put my ear to the door and heard crying.