𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟖

¸„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜¨snapped¨˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„¸

【SEASON 5 EPISODE 10】

SEASON 5 EPISODE 10

After helping Eli dye his hair back to blue again, which Jules loved since she missed Eli's blue hair, the two of them got a text from Sam telling them and everyone else in the groupchat to meet in Jules and Miguel's apartment courtyard.

When they walked outside of a Julianna's apartment, they were immediately met with Lexi, Joey, and Demetri waiting at the door.

"Did you guys get the text too?" Joey asked Jules and Eli. Jules had an amused smile on her face and nodded her head sarcastically. "It was a groupchat, Joey. So... yes." She said and Joey scoffed, holding back his own smile.

"Whatever." He muttered, his smile breaking through. The five of them started walking towards Miguel's door where he and Robby were already waiting. "So, uh, what's the emergency? Why'd you have me bring all my gear?" Demetri asked once they reached the two boys.

Miguel shrugged, looking at Robby beside him before turning to the five in front of him. "You know as much as we do. Sam told us to meet here."

At the sound of people coming towards her, Jules turned her head and her eyes widened at not just Tory walking towards the group, but Sam walking with her.

"Holy shit." Jules breathed out at the sight of the two girls. Everyone turned their heads and had the same reaction as Jules, their eyes wide and their jaws dropped.

"Tory?" Lexi asked, leaning closer to Jules, but keeping her eyes on Sam and Tory. "Am I dreaming?" She whispered. Before Jules could respond, Joey brought his hand up to his little sisters arm and pinched her.

Lexi yelped and Joey smirked. "Not dreaming." He muttered. Robby's eyes looked Tory up and down, when he saw her hand bloodied and wrapped, he straightened up a little. "What happened to your hand?" He asked.

Tory opened and closed her mouth in embarrassment at all of the eyes on her. She looked down at her hand before she looked back up at Robby and shrugged. "Uh, training accident. I'm okay."

"We think we have a way to prove Silver assaulted Stingray." Sam said.

Everyone quieted down, their eyes glued to the two girls that had just walked over. "If the attack happened at the old dojo, Silver installed security cameras. That's how Jules and Sam got caught slashing Anthony's tires." Tory explained, nodding her head to Jules.

"Still one of my proudest moments, I must say." Jules said with a big smile. Jules stuck her hand out in front of Eli so it was close to Sam. Without having to look at each other, the girls high fived.

"But that place was cleaned out." Robby brought up, making Jules and Sam's smiles falter. Quickly, Demetri shook his head. "That might not matter." He said, turning everyone's attention to him. "The systems that we sell at TechTown all save the footage to a central server. Silver probably took the whole system."